3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
On a quiet sunday afternoon I waded through this crap. I did all three sections. What a load of crap. So Russian. You dont use a sauna like that. Some people have weird and I mean really weird ideas over relationships. Just why? There is no story. Models are ok but the sister is far too old.
Just crap. Sorry but that is the way I think about it. Good luck and bye. Deleted.

ulisesss

Sep 23, 2017
On a quiet sunday afternoon I waded through this crap. I did all three sections. What a load of crap. So Russian. You dont use a sauna like that. Some people have weird and I mean really weird ideas over relationships. Just why? There is no story. Models are ok but the sister is far too old.
Just crap. Sorry but that is the way I think about it. Good luck and bye. Deleted.
Thanks. We love you too...

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Why is this game greyed out for me on Latest Updates?
I've never even seen this VN till now? :unsure:
You might have accidently pressed the ignore button that is at the top of this page.

If there is a game that i want to ignore I press it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
do i need to play chapter 1 and 2 first never played this game before
It is recommended that you do - but you do not have to. You can set all the 'stats' to max and start with v3.
More fun to get whole experience though, IMHO. :>)

viperz888

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 324846

Overview:
This is a game about seduction and incest. You don`t remember who you are and where exactly are you. All you know is that the women around you are incredible sexy...
The game is a prequel or a side episode to the game .
Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support. The game is rendered in Full HD​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-10
Release Date: 2020-09-21
Developer: AdultJunkie - -
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 3 v0.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac : - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Italian Translation - FAN SIGS -
Walkthrough Mod

Thanks hakulaku97 for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142443 View attachment 142444 View attachment 142445 View attachment 142446 View attachment 142447 View attachment 142448 View attachment 142449 View attachment 63992 View attachment 136055 View attachment 136054 View attachment 143279 View attachment 143278 View attachment 91117 View attachment 63994 View attachment 118632
thanks for edited this game

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Am hesitating to download. I fear this one will end up the same as the other one when reading this comment.

Of course, I can not guarantee that because if I lose support I will lose interest in making games...
Judging from previous comments, time between updates seems to be long, which raises the risk of patrons giving up on it...which in turn means... dead end...

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

I´m playing on an old MAC laptop and I have issues with the last update:

nobody shows up. Non of the LI are in the game and I can not do anything.

Somebody has the same problem ?

korko

May 30, 2017
Ep 2 dont launch,try all win download link include compress version. All of them give error when try to start game.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ep 2 dont launch,try all win download link include compress version. All of them give error when try to start game.
Did you try starting the game while holding the Shift Key down, and then selecting Angle2 in the upper left - pressing Quit and restarting? That helps me when I have trouble with a RenPy game starting!

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes