Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
That's not good, I find myself more on touching the save game files than realy playing the game like the author intended.
Also looks like it have potential but lacks of several elements from the previous games.
Too much grinding, I will like more having a time limit on days to complete the debt but each action being more meaningful, and some game options to unlock after completion like no limits on her training stats and others.

In general it feels incomplete, I will wait for future updates but I doubt will have major changes and the author will just fix bugs and balance to start another future game.

My favorite still Sexy Bar.

Damn, I still feel that can be a good game if had more elements, but will not be fixed just by adding 2 or 3 new scenes.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Do not grind her kissing stat, and try to generally avoid scenes that raise them, you can do the option a few times for the scenes, but letting her have a high kiss stat can get you a hidden game over where she has sex and marries the NTRBastard without telling you, even if she has low sex stat, and you'll only see these scenes if you grinded your Peeking and Keen Eye stats. Even with 0 in Keen Eye, it will let you know if she marries him.
Wait is me not doing anything with her as the MC why I haven't gotten any of the NTR scenes aside from the first one where she's using a condom with the guild guy, the dungeon tent and prostitution ones? The first thing I did was use the lewd mark option on her because I wanted to see what it does and then noticed I could make her prostitute herself, which presumably due to a bug can just be spammed over and over if you don't advance the time.

So I grinded a ton of money doing that to level max my skills and once I was done doing that I noticed she's had sex with the guild guy hundreds of times but I was only able to find the aforementioned scenes. Also side note but if you do what I did the tent events skip the first few of them if you don't go in with high lust and will just jump into the later ones which completely breaks the flow of the games h-scene progression.

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Whats the point of the Training limit?
If I had to guess it is so it doesn't trigger every ending at once high kissing apparently makes her marry Bruno high Cuckoldry make her sleep with others a lot and cheating seems to make her sleep with bruno even when not horny or maybe i got that mixed up the problem is the cap is too low and you can max only one stat which locks all the other scenes. you can only get creampie sex with your girl when vaginal training is over 900 or at least that's when it finally let me.
seems you can only get the happy end on a new game plus if you don't want to die by grind

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Simple mod with the goal of obscuring the Lust value so that the player doesn't know exactly when things will happen.

1. The daily reset to 0 now requires either a dungeon clear (you need to beat the boss and get the reward screen) or Mel to get fucked. It won't reset otherwise.
2. Daily lust will slowly increase.
3. Hide the lust value. It's tied to the 'special eyes' skill. It's still somewhat obscured even for higher values so you never know exactly when it'll hit 999.

Some other small tweaks
1. Easier for the split to trigger in dungeons.
2. Added a flat 5 to netorase/cuck training value whenever the tent is used. The 5 that occurs when tent is used when Mel is <250 Lust is still there from the normal game.

where folder to put this mod?

Malvorium

Dec 25, 2018
Hi. I made a cheat mod for the game.
It can:
  • Add Gold
  • Modify Contribution
  • Modify Skills (Special Attack, Herbology, Lockpick, AvoidTrap, Peeping, Ultravision/Special Eyes)
  • Modify Skill Limits
It requires to work. Please ensure the path to the game's exe is in english and does not contain any special or japanese characters.
Please choose v0.6.1 for the MelonLoader's version because the latest beta (v0.6.2) appears to have some issues when activating the mod.
I suggest using the automated installer for set up.
Afterwards, please drag and drop the LeaderCheatMod.dll file into the Mods folder located in the game folder.

Video Installation Guides:

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I dumped about 3 hours before I decided to cheat.
Fuck me, dude, I'm not even close to having the stats needed to get any scenes. I wanted to see how hard it would be to keep Mel chaste on normal difficulty. Well, it's 23 days in and her highest training stat is about 169, for "mouth". It's a good thing a dude dropped a guide in the previous page, because at the rate I'm going, it'll be another 3 hours before I would have organically gotten any scene.

Also, I'd recommend Time Loop over Sexy Bar. Sexy Bar has like no sensible winning strat on a blind playthrough. Time loop is a lot more engaging than this game, what with the school life aspect and her casually getting fingered and blowing people pretty early on, on top of having decent chance of getting the good end on the first try (not the first time loop, mind you.) Here, it's 3 hours of big ol' nothing.

P.S, The whole 2 enemies a dungeon thing in this game is fucking lazy. I could forgive the grind if it had some tactical elements other than "click this if convenient" because you can apparently just farm favor consequence-free, so you could technically just spam special attack all you want. With Time Loop, you could interfere with a bully and either get your teeth kicked in or kick his teeth in and impress the girl. Here, your skills don't do jack shit.

Last edited:

Naralen

Sep 23, 2017
Hi. I made a cheat mod for the game.
It can:
  • Add Gold
  • Modify Contribution
  • Modify Skills (Special Attack, Herbology, Lockpick, AvoidTrap, Peeping, Ultravision/Special Eyes)
  • Modify Skill Limits
It requires to work. I suggest using the automated installer for set up.
Afterwards, please drag and drop the LeaderCheatMod.dll file into the Mods folder located in the game folder.

MelonLoader does not work

• Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta
2.00 star(s) 33 Votes