Frambuu

Jul 14, 2020
Well I would say that it should be, this circle tends to be in the avoidable NTR type, for example in their previous game you could marry 2 girls and protect them from all dangers, you could have sex with them in multiple positions and impregnate them.

The problem I tend to have with this circle is that in their games I just find the gameplay so boring that I give up on the game, but I find it really cool that their games are a bit rewarding for managing to protect the girls.
What is that game you're talking about?

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
This game mostly looks prostitution based. Can you avoid that aspect and still get NTR scenes?
Prostitution only makes up a small part of the game. You're primarily NTR'd by the MC's boss/guildmaster, who dungeon dives with them.

The primary mechanic is that during battles, he continually sexually harasses the FMC. If her Lust (which increases from this harrassment and other events) goes over certain thresholds, NTR will happen when they return to the town based on that threshold.

A secondary mechanic is the Lewd Crest, which certain enemies and events apply. This causes her to lose control and go off and fuck randoms if it gets too high, with similar thresholds to Lust. Prostitution only occurs if this latter value is high and you deliberately select for her to do prostitution.

FableSE

Oct 7, 2017
Updated to Ver1.70

・Fixed a standing picture bug in the breast reduction event
・Fixed an issue where the marriage ending with Bruno may not be possible.
・Addition of Russian language
・Correction of translation mainly in Thai

didn't think the game would keep getting updates.

Reactions: kazukazowsky

FableSE

Oct 7, 2017
I did some testing. you can avoid NTR as long you don't train the mouth. in case you do. just don't over do it. I thought exposing will lead to ntr route but no scene triggered, other than Mei, being raped. Did this on very difficult.
Just don't cheat or cuckold. you should be fine. Going to max out anal and see if it make a differences. not sure if this going to help anybody... Willing to give my save file. idk how to at the time being.
1719600416210.png

Reactions: iluvbewbs

DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
Need to have done "wyvern" dungeon.
Should be visible if you do the "inhabitants of the forest" dungeon
ok soooo, idk why but i didn't touch the wyvern yet (the last dungeon if im correct), but level 2 is open except for the last 3 dungeons. And now I'm trying to unlock it through Bruno's contract but it doesn't work and stuck, having no level 3 dungeons :(

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
ok soooo, idk why but i didn't touch the wyvern yet (the last dungeon if im correct), but level 2 is open except for the last 3 dungeons. And now I'm trying to unlock it through Bruno's contract but it doesn't work and stuck, having no level 3 dungeons :(
Do dungeons to unlock dungeons further down the list. You may not remember doing the wyvern? But you need to do the last dungeon + contract with Bruno for the next level of dungeon in order to keep progressing.

Reactions: DanielGottaGo

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm how do I carry over my stats to a new game? I repayed the debt and the game ended. But there is no ng+ button or something.
As far as i remember NG+ doesnt work in this game like that. Paying the dept only shows you your ending, if you want into NG+, there is an option for that in die bathhouse. The upward pointing arrows.
1719902397976.png

Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

FableSE

Oct 7, 2017
hope I'm doing this right. full size file
First save non-ntr route
second one is.
third one just ignore
All outfits unlocked
C:\Users<user>\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NotLeader

Reactions: iluvbewbs and Diola

Mr.SamJ

Oct 26, 2019
How to get a point for cheating and cuckold.
In my 2 run with all 999 skill but cheating and cuckold still 0.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
How to get a point for cheating and cuckold.
In my 2 run with all 999 skill but cheating and cuckold still 0.
You gain cheating if you interact with anyone in the "harem" bath if the main girl is also there.
Cuckold can be gained from a few more actions though. Like certain actions with the main girl in town, and prostitution.

Reactions: Mr.SamJ
2.00 star(s) 37 Votes