Frambuu

Jul 14, 2020
Well I would say that it should be, this circle tends to be in the avoidable NTR type, for example in their previous game you could marry 2 girls and protect them from all dangers, you could have sex with them in multiple positions and impregnate them.

The problem I tend to have with this circle is that in their games I just find the gameplay so boring that I give up on the game, but I find it really cool that their games are a bit rewarding for managing to protect the girls.
What is that game you're talking about?

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
This game mostly looks prostitution based. Can you avoid that aspect and still get NTR scenes?
Prostitution only makes up a small part of the game. You're primarily NTR'd by the MC's boss/guildmaster, who dungeon dives with them.

The primary mechanic is that during battles, he continually sexually harasses the FMC. If her Lust (which increases from this harrassment and other events) goes over certain thresholds, NTR will happen when they return to the town based on that threshold.

A secondary mechanic is the Lewd Crest, which certain enemies and events apply. This causes her to lose control and go off and fuck randoms if it gets too high, with similar thresholds to Lust. Prostitution only occurs if this latter value is high and you deliberately select for her to do prostitution.

2.00 star(s) 36 Votes