VN Others Completed I Can't Be My Son's Mommy Forever! 2 ~I Want to Be Pampered at Home and at School by My Big-Breasted Teacher/Mother! [Final] [ANIM Mother & Wife]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
I am using Bitdefender. I added the folder in exceptions. Even disabled the realtime scan before running it.
Still getting the same error.
It's this one in case you were confused not the antivirus, also not the whole file but the .exe in particular. If not don't know what to say, strangely enough that debugger issue only happens with Anim games for me.
Screenshot 2024-02-29 184602.png

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
milflover22 Bob69 - I was running into the same issue, reinstalling DX9 (well a legacy pack of a few 9, 10, etc.) worked for me! I'd post a link but not sure if that's gucci or not!
Yeah - Installing a missing DLL (in this case d3dx9_42.dll) is often not enough, because some DLL have a dependency on other DLL in the same package. This was known in the past as the so-called "DLL Dependency Hell".
Just install the full legacy direct-X package and you probably will have no problems. This package is downloadable on the Microsoft website. I strongly advise against downloading a single DLL from a non-Microsoft website. While some are trustworthy, there are some that pack extra stuff in such a DLL. You do not want to have that stuff in your computer, trust me...

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
so sad to see these games wasted on MTL
Well - If no developer/publisher want to officially translate and sell these games, then there is not much choice.
MTL is far from ideal. But never translate it, and keep the games away for a western audience is not ideal either.
Sure - You can learn Japanese, and read them that way. Sadly - It's not a language you learn overnight to say the least.
On top of that, most Japanese language learning sites are in English. As you maybe have noticed, English is not my native language (I am Dutch speaking), so for me learning Japanese would even be a three-stage process (Dutch - English - Japanese).

Anyway - To sum it up... It's better to have MTL translation than have nothing at all. Yeah - It's not great, but it's all we have...

Reactions: hentai charley

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
Seems to be a different game than this one, https://f95zone.to/threads/itsumama-2-final-anim-mother-wife.115761/

That one is

'Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 2 ~Aijou Tappuri Kanako-kaa-san no Mucchiri Body ni Shasei Kanri Sarete Ippai Dashitai!~'

while this one is

'Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 2 ~Kyonyuu Kyoushi no Kaa-san ni Ie Demo Gakuen Demo Amaetai! Aa, Ii yo Kaa-san! Haa Haa, Sugoku Koufun Suru!~'

So, yeah, I'm really not sure how the titles in this series of games are supposed to work, but I have generally seen the first series of games called musumama while the second series were called itsumama. So I think this is actually supposed to be musumama 2 if that naming convention is correct. Since it is from the first series.
Thanks man!

Feb 1, 2022
How to play in exagear ?
Sorry brother, not even other better emulators like mobox and winlator were able to run this game on Android, I did some tests on both, changing several presets, like dxvk, wine, turnip, virgiL among others, didn't solve the problem. almost always when running the .exe it simply closed. For now I'll look for other ways to emulate this game, but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to. See you soon and have a good day.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote