VN Others Completed I Can't Be My Son's Mommy Forever! 2 ~I Want to Be Pampered at Home and at School by My Big-Breasted Teacher/Mother! [Final] [ANIM Mother & Wife]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob2 o/)
ItsuMadeMoMusukoNoMamaJaIrarenai2-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
aight, that's one of my most favorite designs for females, you don't even need to ask me if I'll download, lol

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I doubt it, the TLer is Redeye and last I checked, he doesn't do proper TLs. I would be glad to be wrong though.
Well - Even if the MTL is terrible, it's least it's better than only Japanese characters. Better do a bit of puzzling sometimes (things like her and him are swapped and me and I sometimes does mean her or him), than have not any idea at all what is said.
Of course people are free to ignore this VN if it's to complicated to understand, and/or the stuff named above is a too big hurdle to take. At the end having fun with the VN is what counts, and if that's not possible for someone, it's better to be dropped by that person...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Holy shit this old Japanese games are a mess :/
Can't really help much sorry, have no clue what the debugger error is.
For the d3dx9_42.dll error from milflover22, I think thats because you missing something from Directx9. I had it fixed somehow, I installed a different game within the time the game was waiting to be posted as I got the same error first but now its okay for me. I think trying to reinstall directx9 or 10 could help.

Reactions: milflover22

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
So... it's another Itsumama 2 TL? Any comparisons to the other version?
Seems to be a different game than this one, https://f95zone.to/threads/itsumama-2-final-anim-mother-wife.115761/

That one is

'Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 2 ~Aijou Tappuri Kanako-kaa-san no Mucchiri Body ni Shasei Kanri Sarete Ippai Dashitai!~'

while this one is

'Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 2 ~Kyonyuu Kyoushi no Kaa-san ni Ie Demo Gakuen Demo Amaetai! Aa, Ii yo Kaa-san! Haa Haa, Sugoku Koufun Suru!~'

So, yeah, I'm really not sure how the titles in this series of games are supposed to work, but I have generally seen the first series of games called musumama while the second series were called itsumama. So I think this is actually supposed to be musumama 2 if that naming convention is correct. Since it is from the first series.

Last edited:

Tentaculat

Jun 26, 2021
Finally we get the second one. AI may make our society a living nightmare, but at least we get the full series once and for all.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Finally we get the second one. AI may make our society a living nightmare, but at least we get the full series once and for all.
Yeah, that's great. I don't care that's a MTL, because at least we got them now.

As a side note... I still feel sad about some VN's that I like, that where not translated. A few examples: A Kiss For The Petals - "Revolution! Rinagisa". That is the only single one of the whole series that is never translated (no Idea why), or for example the catalog from Complet's, where only some of the VN's are translated with inconsistent quality (maybe because some are too "sensitive"?).
But for me the biggest and saddest story is about Doki Doki Oyako lesson, that's only partial translated. The last part and ending is Japanese only, so there is a big gaping translation hole. After that initial translated part the VN is never touched by any translator to finish the translation and finally translate that last part to get the ending. And it has stayed that way for years and years and years. It feels like a sad little crippled VN that never got any chance to get healthy. The weird thing is that nobody seems to feel the urge to do anything about that. Sadly I have no idea how to do that, otherwise I would take that task upon myself. But alas, my time is too limited because I already have so many things to do (the one that has decided a day only has 24 hours sould be severely punished!).

Anyway - We got this series now, and I am grateful for that. Thanks!

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I really like the game- even with the screwed-up translation (I really noticed it with the pronouns!). Mom (and for once, NO "Landlady"!) just got right into the sexual relationship, which is a WELCOME Change of Pace from most of these games, where you have to spend a hour of playtime just to get the chick to loosen up a bit. Descriptions were very detailed and again, welcomed. Mom looked good, except for a couple of scenes where the perspective looked off- but that's common with these eroge.

A couple of MINOR nit-picks:
- MC looked a bit TOO old in the couple of scenes you see him- again, not uncommon in these games.
- I would have liked at least one other LI- secondary of course, but the flow of the story might have been a bit smoother.
- The kissing lesson seemed tacked on, like it was intended to occur much earlier.
- I would have liked Mom to have a couple of more outfits, especially a sexy nightie.

I completed a first run-through and got a good ending, but no pregnancy, although there appears to a pregnant image on the selection page.. Looking at the gallery, I've got about 58% of the images, but I'm not sure how to get the missing ones. Also, the selections on the character page are not translated. Can anyone help- especially with the character choices?

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote