RPGM Abandoned I Can't Start a New World with My Family [v1.00] [Impreganator Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

1Unknown

Sep 17, 2022
View attachment 1250794

Overview:
You've been chosen by the "Humanity Colonization Project" to be the Progenator of a new world. One man is sent to a new planet with 5 randomly selected women with the purpose of breeding and populating a new world. However, to your surprise, the women who have been sent to populate your world with are in fact your ENTIRE FAMILY! You're going to have to really make a case you can be a good leader if your family members are going to be willing to sleep with you and have your babies...​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-10
Release Date: 2021-12-05
Developer: Impreganator Games
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Before you starts complaining about stolen CGs, read Here

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1250794 View attachment 1250814 View attachment 1250815
Quick qns, how to fuck the mom? I got her to lvl 7 alr, but she said smth about too busy being matron. I didn't lvl up the others

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1250794

Overview:
You've been chosen by the "Humanity Colonization Project" to be the Progenator of a new world. One man is sent to a new planet with 5 randomly selected women with the purpose of breeding and populating a new world. However, to your surprise, the women who have been sent to populate your world with are in fact your ENTIRE FAMILY! You're going to have to really make a case you can be a good leader if your family members are going to be willing to sleep with you and have your babies...​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-10
Release Date: 2021-12-05
Developer: Impreganator Games
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Before you starts complaining about stolen CGs, read Here

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1250794 View attachment 1250814 View attachment 1250815
The problem with Japanese games (besides censorship) is that they don't know how or don't want to make characters where it's possible to identify the kinship by the age of the character.
For example:
In the printscreem that I posted, can someone distinguish who is the mother, or the sister, or the grandmother......of Mc?
Everyone is 15 yo (lol)
The Japanese have few Dev's who know how to make a good games, because I'm sure that most games are made by 10 yo mini Dev's
That's why I don't waste time with Japanese games

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
I Can't v1.00 Compressed (Untested)

Win 625 MB/265 MB :
, (39 Webm)

Jul 6, 2021
I have no idea how there is no save file folder, I've looked through the www folder, which in any rpg maker game is where it is loacated, and it just isnt there, and yet the saves work just fine? I want to edit my save, but i just cant find it.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I have no idea how there is no save file folder, I've looked through the www folder, which in any rpg maker game is where it is loacated, and it just isnt there, and yet the saves work just fine? I want to edit my save, but i just cant find it.
Some rpg's don't create a save folder, but the save file is at same folder as the game .exe, not inside the www.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes