RPGM Abandoned I Can't Start a New World with My Family [v1.00] [Impreganator Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
lol i do not think this game have NTR. Is hard to explain because i am not so good with english. The game have a plot related arount the MC. The protagonist is the only male. Who is sent to a new world with 5 random female people. In the hope of populating an entire planet. For pure casuality :LOL: the other 5 female are his intere family.
So you play on a planet with only MC do be the male... "at last till now" you can see only the MC on the planet with 5 family member. His mother and two sister. His aunt and a female cousin.

The problem is that this game use images from other game... and the images do not fit well with the plot.
As i say you are alone on a new planet... you group have medieval armor? Future armor?
But when you raise the intimacy with you aunt and finally start to do sex things... you see MC and her in a train? With other ppl inside? When there is no train on the planet? :unsure:
The problem for me is that. If the developer wanna use images for other game... at last use images that fit well with the context.
No no. I don't mean that this game has NTR. I just meant that I agree with those 3 sentences.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm confused. I've found the Transponder, I think I've found something to use the Transponder, but what do I do next? Just keep leveling up until the MC can fuck every member of his family? Is there a walkthrough or something?

varistor

Apr 5, 2018
I'm confused. I've found the Transponder, I think I've found something to use the Transponder, but what do I do next? Just keep leveling up until the MC can fuck every member of his family? Is there a walkthrough or something?
You need found 3 Transponder (A,B,C)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quote from the dev on the OP.
Maps will be improved and combat and inventory system will become more dynamic as the game develops, UPDATES WEEKLY Head to Patreon.com/Impreganatorgames to support this project and see it brought to light.. The ultimate goal is to eventually make the game with original assets but I need funding to do it so please support me...
Is this game going like a lot of other games to the "Abandoned" game status?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
interesting concept shit battle system and shit maps.

maps just being a fucking maze for no reason at all
battle system that requires you to run all the way to fucking camp to switch girls for no damn reason

seriously the game is ruined because of these two things.. can't have a party of 3 or 4.. no you have to run all the way back the most boring thing to get another girl that can do combat. The game is ruined by stupid mazes and a shit battle system.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game has been completely removed from " Impreganator Games " patreon pages.

No mention about this game since dec 2021, may need the abandoned tag.

Reactions: P.Y.M and Mcderp21

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
the scenes being videos poorly subbed played over the normal gameplay.....it's probably the worst i've seen in rpgm games so far

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I tried this game some months back and did all tasks including upgrades and could not get any of them to fuck.
Spent all that time and i am pretty sure a bug if not end of content cucked me.

ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
i was looking into this but it seems like this game uses stolen assets huh, not cool to the original game

Shironekomaru69

Apr 10, 2020
I mean I've tried playing. But I can't even fathom the absurd things compiled here. Random unrelated cg's, random sprites like a dog and then becoming a chicken when encountered. It's like someone just tried to practice with rpgmaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
I've long thought that there should be more Fallout-type post-apocalyptic games involving incest/impregnation/inbreeding. It really solves the plot issues of explaining why the MC ends up plugging away at his whole family.

There are a few games that work in this theme, but none of them do it well and this is a rich genre to explore. More are needed!
I dunno, I really enjoyed S.H.E.L.T.E.R., it had fallout vibes but with incest and impreg. It even had good art and a fun enough story for me to buy it on steam.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes