RPGM Abandoned I Can't Start a New World with My Family [v1.00] [Impreganator Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
We've had a long disccusion about the Stolen Assets and mentioning of the other game. Violates rules and what not. Just saying avoid the flame war and understand most games on F95 use stolen Assets. Just because you recognize the VN these are from doesn't mean it's a topic that is allowed (it's actually agasint the rules) to be brought up because others decided to ruin that conversation by flaming the thread. Also the other game is mentioned like 2-4 pages into the thread from memory which is fuzzy.

Reactions: I am Gone

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
Is there a limit to the levels? if so what is it? also Why no matter how many gifts i give to any one character can i not unlock the final H-scene with anyone? Creator

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
"Is there a limit to the levels?" ... "can i not unlock the final H-scene with anyone?"
I can "make babies" with 4 of them, can't do with mom only... but dunno is its because im lacking something or its not implemented yet....

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
What is the highest level you all have gotten to with characters? Also CREATOR OF GAME your revival by main character from dead on a team mate does not work it takes me to 1 health and other character stays dead.

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Gad! 99% of this post is carping over graphics ownership... give it a rest! Neither side is going to change the other's mind.

That said, where is the missing piece of the transponder?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
"...where is the missing piece of the transponder?"
you mast have seen that, different from hole game, the mosnters don't appear on last area. You need to hent the only creature that is showed. i founded it near the middle of the map, but it runs as hell...

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
C:\ or D:\ deppending on where you have the game
It is not helpful.He/she is referring to the game's file directory, not the used local disk.
For example, I Can't Begin A New World With My Family ver.30/www/save.
This is the file directory where you put the saved file.

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
It is not helpful.
On a time when/where everything hurt little minds, everything is considerated wrong, abusive and "not helpfull"

On this case, you are the one that is not being helpfull.

If you had played the game, and finded the save case, you would know about what im talking about.

That person asked where the save case where, i replyed where it was, on TO ME that i have the game on my desktop, would be on C:\.

If i moved the game to the driver D:\, would be D:\.

C:\save,D:\save,Z:\save, is where you will find the save, that is the same as open the C:\ directory and search the "save" case with name of "save".

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
On a time when/where everything hurt little minds, everything is considerated wrong, abusive and "not helpfull"

On this case, you are the one that is not being helpfull.

If you had played the game, and finded the save case, you would know about what im talking about.

That person asked where the save case where, i replyed where it was, on TO ME that i have the game on my desktop, would be on C:\.

If i moved the game to the driver D:\, would be D:\.

C:\save,D:\save,Z:\save, is where you will find the save, that is the same as open the C:\ directory and search the "save" case with name of "save".
If you played the game will automatically create a file name: save.She/he is inquiring about where to save the game and not where to move the game to another local disk. I won't complain if he says where you put or moved the game on your local disk or which local disk you used.RPGM games have a specific location to load and save the progress which in this case file address is I Can't Begin A New World With My Family ver.30/www/save.C:\ directory and search the "save" What! that is a hassle, waste of time and search index is so slow(if your PC is fast searching a file then great). Just click I Can't Begin A New World With My Family ver.30, go to www and create a file name: save if you don't have and place the save file of the game to file name: save. At least 10 secs already finish and haha! the search index is still searching.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-cant-s...y-v0-30-impreganator-games.85795/post-6079095

That post explains the save mechanic which is handled weirdly.

My game is stored on the D: Drive in a folder where I store F95 games and the saves go to the root and create their own spot. Shouldn't work like this but it does. Basically game is located in "D:/F95/Game" while the save folder is located in "D:/Saves". If that's changed then idk.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
nice tip! C:\ directory and search the "save" and shit I need to check every file.
Be smart, do manual search.
If it was inside any case like windows or users i would have sayd that.
And as the guy in the comment up mine sayd, no matter where the game is,... just read is comment.
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-cant-s...y-v0-30-impreganator-games.85795/post-6079095

That post explains the save mechanic which is handled weirdly.

My game is stored on the D: Drive in a folder where I store F95 games and the saves go to the root and create their own spot. Shouldn't work like this but it does. Basically game is located in "D:/F95/Game" while the save folder is located in "D:/Saves". If that's changed then idk.
Ps. If you have anything else you wanna say to me, msg me. No need to spam the channel with more of you greatness or expertise.

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Be smart, do manual search.
If it was inside any case like windows or users i would have sayd that.
And as the guy in the comment up mine sayd, no matter where the game is,... just read is comment.

Ps. If you have anything else you wanna say to me, msg me. No need to spam the channel with more of you greatness or expertise.
I'm sorry Dude and it is just a misunderstanding.

Reactions: Clown.34

sm_ddr4

Oct 10, 2021
I've long thought that there should be more Fallout-type post-apocalyptic games involving incest/impregnation/inbreeding. It really solves the plot issues of explaining why the MC ends up plugging away at his whole family.

There are a few games that work in this theme, but none of them do it well and this is a rich genre to explore. More are needed!
Agreed

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes