RPGM Abandoned I Can't Start a New World with My Family [v1.00] [Impreganator Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Just started the game, but it has an interesting concept and the chicks look good... I must say that I did not catch that the hentai scenes were from a different game, so it was rather surprising that the girls in the hentai scenes resembled their avatars only in basic hair styles if that.

I do like how each girl brings a different set of skills/abilities to the party. Granted, their personalities are just the usual stereotypes, but at least you can tell which sprite is which.

My biggest complaint about the game so far is that I can't get the girls' info until AFTER I've selected them for a team and have left the camp with them. This is information that I would have and SHOULD HAVE at base camp, even if I might have to ask them for an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wow, can't believe this turned into a dumpster fire whereas there are other games here that ripping off JP games yet no one seems to going there and starting a fire. Okay, enough is enough. Long ass warning ahead:

As uploaders, yes, their job is to scour the internet to look for hidden gems or reuploading links (leaked by others) to other hosts, etc. It's a thankless job, we don't get paid (before anyone asking "why do you do that then?", the answer is "if we do not have the money to support, then we shall exert our physical effort".).

As for stolen CGs, yes, we don't judge (at least on the front). Is it a scum move? Maybe. But anyone has to starts somewhere. If you gonna say "why not hire an artist then?", then let me ask you this, "try paying an artist every month when your project are barely making any money". Finally, when the whole thing shuts down, you guys complain again (non-stop 24/7 365 all day).

Will the dev starts hiring artists when he has the money? Who knows? Who can tell? Maybe someone should throw a 1000$ to him every month and tell us?

Conclusion, feel free to give me facepalm (cause I know a lot of you will), but this is a pure indifferent centrist view. As for the attitude from our Uploaders, we will settle this behind the stage.
The fact this needed to be said... on this site of all places.... astounds me.

Reactions: str8up

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
The fact this needed to be said... on this site of all places.... astounds me.
Especially when janky "borrowed artwork" games are some of the few times people would see a lot of those works in English since a lot of stuff wasn't translated officially for a while, heck I think growing up that was the norm. Nevermind stuff like Haramase Simulator, which is basically "we got 50+ different games worth of CG where the whole point is you get to do it with hundreds of women", which does get praised for writing/idea if not directly the art (which also brings up a good point of "writing and gameplay are art too", like a lot of great games were text only before eventually getting enough money or being modded to have pictures).

Waiting to play this to see how complete it is/how well people like it besides art, but honestly I can't blame the game maker too much

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Especially when janky "borrowed artwork" games are some of the few times people would see a lot of those works in English since a lot of stuff wasn't translated officially for a while, heck I think growing up that was the norm. Nevermind stuff like Haramase Simulator, which is basically "we got 50+ different games worth of CG where the whole point is you get to do it with hundreds of women", which does get praised for writing/idea if not directly the art (which also brings up a good point of "writing and gameplay are art too", like a lot of great games were text only before eventually getting enough money or being modded to have pictures).

Waiting to play this to see how complete it is/how well people like it besides art, but honestly I can't blame the game maker too much
speaking of haramase, lets be honest... their story is probably wayyyyy better than the actual game. (especially for the younger sister character... despite how little story she has. The official game those cgs is just a collect the used whores VN, which was uploaded here recently).

Reactions: hentai charley

JackRegent

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone know what to do with the "transponder part b"? I can't equip it or use it, and interacting with the red crystal thing does nothing. Is the game glitched, or is there something obvious I'm missing?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now and i try it... after some time... i buy like 15 gifts... so i save and use all of them on the mc's mother... i am doing something wrong, or she do not let us make a baby? I do all the other sex thing, but the last one the pregnant act not? Do i need to give her more gift? Or for now there is no pregnant in game with her?
Just to understand.
Also how i upgrade the camp? I buy a shower... but nothing...
Enemy do not respawn?

Edit 1
I try to play more... what to say... why all the sex scene is not at full screen? Also some scene really make no sense. I mean the one with the aunt... she is in a train at the start with other ppl inside XD
For me is not a problem if you use images from other game if you can. But... at last use the right one... i mean images that go well with the context.
Also this bandage things.... i mean i understand that the aunt wanna do wild sex... but she lock like force to do sex in that scene... she never look happy to make sex with mc... Also the little sis...

Perhaps this game need more time to shine... at last i think. I try to follow the game and see how the game evolve.

Thank you

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now and i try it... after some time... i buy like 15 gifts... so i save and use all of them on the mc's mother... i am doing something wrong, or she do not let us make a baby? I do all the other sex thing, but the last one the pregnant act not? Do i need to give her more gift? Or for now there is no pregnant in game with her?
Just to understand.
Also how i upgrade the camp? I buy a shower... but nothing...
Enemy do not respawn?

Edit 1
I try to play more... what to say... why all the sex scene is not at full screen? Also some scene really make no sense. I mean the one with the aunt... she is in a train at the start with other ppl inside XD
For me is not a problem if you use images from other game if you can. But... at last use the right one... i mean images that go well with the context.
Also this bandage things.... i mean i understand that the aunt wanna do wild sex... but she lock like force to do sex in that scene... she never look happy to make sex with mc... Also the little sis...

Perhaps this game need more time to shine... at last i think. I try to follow the game and see how the game evolve.

Thank you
Please NO to NTR :poop:
Devs Dont Forget to Make Game Endings "Happy- Endings" this with make Gamer's Happy :love:
Every Game needs Pregnancy tag :cool:
- I totally agree with you

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Man, and here I thought we got a legit TL for a rare Bishop game. But oh well... might check it some other time

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
With the current technology right now you don't even need a legit TL to play VN on English all you need are the right tools.
Yeah,but Im the sort of lazy dumbass who needs a step-by-step shit to know what to do with those TL Apps. So would be better to have some do it instead. I mean, I tried Textractor but having to all those stuff just to fap is kinda weird for me. lmao

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Please NO to NTR :poop:
Devs Dont Forget to Make Game Endings "Happy- Endings" this with make Gamer's Happy :love:
Every Game needs Pregnancy tag :cool:
- I totally agree with you
lol i do not think this game have NTR. Is hard to explain because i am not so good with english. The game have a plot related arount the MC. The protagonist is the only male. Who is sent to a new world with 5 random female people. In the hope of populating an entire planet. For pure casuality :LOL: the other 5 female are his intere family.
So you play on a planet with only MC do be the male... "at last till now" you can see only the MC on the planet with 5 family member. His mother and two sister. His aunt and a female cousin.

The problem is that this game use images from other game... and the images do not fit well with the plot.
As i say you are alone on a new planet... you group have medieval armor? Future armor?
But when you raise the intimacy with you aunt and finally start to do sex things... you see MC and her in a train? With other ppl inside? When there is no train on the planet? :unsure:
The problem for me is that. If the developer wanna use images for other game... at last use images that fit well with the context.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes