RPGM Abandoned I Can't Start a New World with My Family [v1.00] [Impreganator Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

grohotor

May 15, 2020
yall really need to chill with the stolen art bs check what kind of site you are on and grow up
No amount of crying is going to change anything its just pointless
the bigger problem is that the scenes have to be tailored to what gc art already exists an not the other way around as its normal. its a terrible way to do things. i don't care if pay or pirate assets for these games but this is clearly different

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Interested to see where this goes.

I've always thought that there should be more Fallout-type post-apocalyptic games involving incest/imprecation/inbreeding. It really solves the plot issues of explaining why the MC ends up plugging away at his whole family.

There are a few games that work in this theme, but none of them do it well and this is a rich genre to explore. We definitely can use more games like this.
i agree but kind of wrecks it being censored ahh well

Reactions: punisher2099

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
yall really need to chill with the stolen art bs check what kind of site you are on and grow up
No amount of crying is going to change anything its just pointless
The person is stealing game assets and is trying to profit from it on Patreon... that's why people complain. Stolen assets are stolen assets. Just cause people pirate doesn't mean they don't have a twinge of annoyance at people stealing other peoples work. For me, Plagiarism takes me completely out of a piece of art/media. With all the stolen Jill and Claire models floating around these days.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
the bigger problem is that the scenes have to be tailored to what gc art already exists an not the other way around as its normal. its a terrible way to do things
Yeah and that the japan game where it comes from is about rape/blackmail/sexual slavery etc.
I think it will be hard to make the images fitting in a game, which isn't about that.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
The person is stealing game assets and is trying to profit from it on Patreon... that's why people complain. Stolen assets are stolen assets. Just cause people pirate doesn't mean they don't have a twinge of annoyance at people stealing other peoples work. For me, Plagiarism takes me completely out of a piece of art/media. With all the stolen Jill and Claire models floating around these days.
Piracy is an act of robbery your argument is pointless
sit down little boy

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Its always cringe to me to see assets of a game I already played used in other games so I will pass this.
But will keep an eye on it when the dev makes other game with hopefully art from a game I havent played.

As an aside its always funny to see pirates complaining of other people stealing stuff. Give ut up mate, you are as big as filthy thieve as the rest of us. You have no moral high ground.

Aug 8, 2017
Developer: Impreganator Games
Male Protagonist, Pregnancy, Incest, Harem, 3dcg, Animated, censored, Handjob
They're in for a rough time when Patreon notices them.
The ultimate goal is to eventually make the game with original assets but I need funding to do it so please support me...
If any of you are patrons of Impreganator Games, you should recommend they set up an alternate subscription service like SubscribeStar ASAP.

Reactions: Yamemai

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Seems interesting, but I hereby recommend the dev to find an alternative to patreon. I'm pretty sure this won't last long there.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Look to be from this:

So stolen asset then
So just another Asset Flipper... Well I guess it beats a MTL :HideThePain:
Still with no original art they will be very limited in how they work with the characters.
Then there's all the obvious reasons why Patreon would shut this down.

Downloaded 0.05, didn't see much content, don't feel like downloading it again just to see assets from another game be misrepresented as someone else's work.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
This isn't so much just about the "morality" of using stolen assets while asking for patrons. I have doubts about the creator's intentions. This just seems like a low effort attempt to take people's money. Also I can't see this game ever being finished considering it's likely to get taken down from patreon when it inevitably gets reported.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes