RPGM Abandoned I, Cuckold [v1] [Safeword Ignored Comics]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Agreed. All these sites keep trying to assimilate my computer and add it to the botnet collective.
Agree me too. Even if this game could be interesting to be played, I have to complain that I attempted several times to download it, but the only one reliable link (to Zippy) is forbidden, and this says all.
No one of good will around to fix this? Otherwise it's all useless, in my opinion.
In case, thanks in advance for your effort.
(update: after one more series of attempts, I got to download it, but it has been a real pain in.. that normally hidden body's part, you know well what is it :LOL:)

With best regards.

Last edited:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how the hell can the people play this game when it does not start i have downloaded this game from 3 different sites and in every one when i click on the game exe it DOES NOT START so either the people who have played the game are either liars or they get the game from other sources

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
hmm it is just a demo withaut any action after the meeting with the black guy on the dancing

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
why do people get mad at ntr tag??
its just a game

now if you like getting cucked in real life you got issues lol

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Wow, another NTR tag with a black dude in it. How original.....
Well, in all honesty, it is kinda cool that it made an extra length in the game making you a side bitch to the black dude. That kind of media doesn't get much light onto it.
At least, in this kind of story, you pretty much are kinda gonna have a "happy" ending.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hmm, straight cuckoldry and sissification right off the bat.
No resistance options.
Options that are there have no bearing on anything.
No action at all.

This is gonna be a hard pass.

• Wow
Reactions: Rastafoo
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes