RPGM Abandoned I, Cuckold [v1] [Safeword Ignored Comics]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Not sure the PC qualifies as a "protagonist" in this case... he is neither a prominent figure (watches from the sidelines/has no say in the events) or even the main character (one who is initiating and participating in the action) lol

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
That's cause they don't have black guys there.
I have seen some JAVs and eroge with them, granted they usually serve as NTR fodder but they are.
Mangagamer has a partnership with Atelier Sakura so maybe they can pick up pic game which despite being NTR the black guy is not malicious, he just has an story with the heroine and cant help to reminiscence about it and thus engage in a sex friend relationship which turns into love for both parts. The cuck MC barely appears.

122011.jpg

Reactions: Rastafoo

Oriloceech

Oct 19, 2016
It is against the law for the protagonist of such a game to EVER be a black bull.
This is like saying, "It is against the law for ice to be liquid." Like yeah... that's very literally true; a BULL is never going to be the protagonist for a CUCK game.

trump melania cuck.jpg

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
I want to make one of these games to trick the cucks into playing it, then after the intro scene where the white male protag walks in on Tyrone fucking his wife he commits a double homicide and the real game starts where you join the Aryan Brotherhood in prison.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I want to make one of these games to trick the cucks into playing it, then after the intro scene where the white male protag walks in on Tyrone fucking his wife he commits a double homicide and the real game starts where you join the Aryan Brotherhood in prison.
That's one way to get the MSM to talk about your game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Why the obsession about who is or isn't a cuck? Is it really necessary to announce to the forum that a game with cuckoldry sets you off and if it's got black players, "oh no all bets are off"? That's really petty.

To remind you...
- Don't go on "NTR RANTS" either for or against it.
- Don't harp on the issues of black or white skin.
- Don't come in here and say "hard pass", "not my fetish" or "Fetish is bad. I'm out."

You can read the op and see if there's content in it you may not like. If you're not sure it's avoidable, ask before downloading. It goes without saying that if you don't like the tags or fetishes, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT. If you downloaded it then complained, the joke's on you cuz why did you download it then?? If you didn't download but complained about it, I don't want to see it and neither does everyone else. It's pointless.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Why the obsession about who is or isn't a cuck? Is it really necessary to announce to the forum that a game with cuckoldry sets you off and if it's got black players, "oh no all bets are off"? That's really petty.

To remind you...
- Don't come in here and say "hard pass", "not my fetish" or "Fetish is bad. I'm out."

You can read the op and see if there's content in it you may not like. If you're not sure it's avoidable, ask before downloading. It goes without saying that if you don't like the tags or fetishes, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT. If you downloaded it then complained, the joke's on you cuz why did you download it then?? If you didn't download but complained about it, I don't want to see it and neither does everyone else. It's pointless.
If you guys can't take people talking about this shit you're in the wrong business.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Loli Jesus

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
What I'm saying it you have a ntr game you're gonna have ntr discussions same goes with other games.
I don't have to "take it" and neither does everyone else. We have rules and you are to follow them. If you can't, we will enforce the consequences. When you signed up here, you were asked to read the general rules. If you've forgotten, let me link it here. Clear now?
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-09-29.5589/
It says nothing about what you were complaining in the rules.
To remind you...

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i get the game to start clicking on the game exe does not work has anybody any ideas as to the problem ?

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I don't think the game is as bad as people are saying. Sure the art is pretty "eh" but it's a style. What I do like is there seems to be a workings of a story, and multiple routes. I find a lot of games in this genre tend to be very linear partially because there's not much you can do when your story requires taking away control from the player. So it becomes like Mass Effect 3, you have the illusion of choice, but it takes you to the same thing. I'm interested to see where this game goes and how it will play out. For a v1 there's far more content, albeit short, than let's say Maria Schoolgirl.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know why the moderators won't add new tags like cuckold, netori or netorase? It would help find games like this more easily, or allow people to avoid these games all together.

There are four main tags:

netorare (ntr) - They already have this tag, nice!
netorasi - A guy who wants his wife to fuck others so he can or can't watch, he's in control of his slut wife.
netori - A guy who goes around seducing unavailable women.
cuckold - dude who gets cucked willingly or unwillingly, may watch or may not. his wife tells him she's fucking other dudes and he just accepts it cuz he likes it or because he loves her too much

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I just have one question; why no ntr tag? Yes I get there is blatant tell in the title, but the tags are used for more than just warning people about fetishes they don't like. Or perhaps I am the only one on these forums that use the tag filter on the updates page? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this game wouldn't show up if you enable the ntr filter currently right? I imagine people whose kink is ntr might want to know about this game when they enable the filter.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes