5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Fret not, I am on it, You all will get a kirkiri version soon. I'll see what can be done about uncensored images.
I haven't tried it but rather than deleting the existing censored images I'll make a patch containing the uncensored images but this will increase the game size significantly.
you need to downscale the images. for the text, the krkr script is broken up into many files so you have to separate it... It's pretty time-consuming.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Fret not, I am on it, You all will get a kirkiri version soon. I'll see what can be done about uncensored images.
I haven't tried it but rather than deleting the existing censored images I'll make a patch containing the uncensored images but this will increase the game size significantly.
If you think it's not worth it or it's too much work, it doesn't matter. I mean, it's not that horrible. I don't know much about it, but I don't think it's easy, and on top of that, dealing with errors and it consumes a lot of time. If you manage to do it, I appreciate it, but if you can't for any reason don't get burned.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
If you think it's not worth it or it's too much work, it doesn't matter. I mean, it's not that horrible. I don't know much about it, but I don't think it's easy, and on top of that, dealing with errors and it consumes a lot of time. If you manage to do it, I appreciate it, but if you can't for any reason don't get burned.
I am done with script conversion from renpy to kirikiri it was not that much of a trouble, and I am done with the port of uncensored images too, the images are compatible with the original images, just Setting UI is remaining. Choices are remaining as well.
Edit: My bad, it seems uncensored images are not compatible as of now. maybe it'll require downscaling.
Edit 2: Downscaling is done, everything is fine with uncensored images now.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Is the Steam translation better? Does this game have a positive ending? I know the hentai adaptation didn't.
better better the non-steam version is mtl while the steam version has the translation quality of the miel/Norn games and is also uncensored

Basically is the protagonist fucking his mother's best friend while she is on a business trip, there is nothing more to add to the end of so much fucking, they fall in love and it is divided into two endings, the two positive for the protagonist, one goes in the direction of pregnancy and the other to the perversion.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
better better the non-steam version is mtl while the steam version has the translation quality of the miel/Norn games and is also uncensored

Basically is the protagonist fucking his mother's best friend while she is on a business trip, there is nothing more to add to the end of so much fucking, they fall in love and it is divided into two endings, the two positive for the protagonist, one goes in the direction of pregnancy and the other to the perversion.
Thank you. Was the mother supportive of the relationship? I know in the adaptation she wasn't and was furious at the end.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Thank you. Was the mother supportive of the relationship? I know in the adaptation she wasn't and was furious at the end.
The protagonist is the son, not the husband, and the friend stays to take care of him while the mother is away, but the protagonist has an unrequited love with the mother's friend.

Obviously the parents are providers because is their son, a son who is born from the previous game https://f95zone.to/threads/banging-my-boss-final-orcsoft.158738/

Last edited:

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
The protagonist is the son, not the husband, and the friend stays to take care of him while the mother is away, but the protagonist has an unrequited love with the mother's friend.

Obviously the parents are providers because is their son, a son who is born from the previous game https://f95zone.to/threads/banging-my-boss-final-orcsoft.158738/
No, I meant, was she supportive of her son being with her best friend? She was very upset at the end of the hentai adaptation when she found out that her son had knocked up her best friend. It would be nice if the ending didn’t have any negative emotions like that attached to it.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
No, I meant, was she supportive of her son being with her best friend? She was very upset at the end of the hentai adaptation when she found out that her son had knocked up her best friend. It would be nice if the ending didn’t have any negative emotions like that attached to it.
Whether the mother supports it or not is irrelevant and if there are bad feelings it is also irrelevant,is fiction but there are no bad feelings, as you say, hentai is an adaptation, is adapting something already created to a new version, therefore there are differences.

but I agree with the hentai version If I were a mother and I found out that my son had sexual relations with my best friend and a married woman, I would have something to say, wouldn't I? regardless of whether there is support or not :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I am done with script conversion from renpy to kirikiri it was not that much of a trouble, and I am done with the port of uncensored images too, the images are compatible with the original images, just Setting UI is remaining. Choices are remaining as well.
Edit: My bad, it seems uncensored images are not compatible as of now. maybe it'll require downscaling.
Edit 2: Downscaling is done, everything is fine with uncensored images now.
So what's going on with this? You know there's a Settings UI and choices already, right? RedEye did that already

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
Whether the mother supports it or not is irrelevant and if there are bad feelings it is also irrelevant,is fiction but there are no bad feelings, as you say, hentai is an adaptation, is adapting something already created to a new version, therefore there are differences.

but I agree with the hentai version If I were a mother and I found out that my son had sexual relations with my best friend and a married woman, I would have something to say, wouldn't I? regardless of whether there is support or not :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
It's not irrelevant if the tone of the story shifts completely at the end. Since she's a widow, the argument about being married doesn't apply to her. I don't see any benefit in continuing this discussion, as we have different viewpoints, and that fact won't change.

• Haha
Reactions: danadana

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I've converted the script back to Kirikiri now, it's working perfectly. I didn't find any bonus scene, the Renpy script is exactly the same as the Kirikiri script so I don't know about any bonus scene

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I've converted the script back to Kirikiri now, it's working perfectly. I didn't find any bonus scene, the Renpy script is exactly the same as the Kirikiri script so I don't know about any bonus scene

The bonus scene was an external patch that you added to the game later, it was not in the base game, is a cosplay scene.

they haven't added the scene :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: shiny-kuki

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
The bonus scene was an external patch that you added to the game later, it was not in the base game, is a cosplay scene.
they haven't added the scene :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
You're totally right. They have that image in the files, but the scene is not there

I don't have it either in japanese Kirikiri. Have to find the patch

Update: I found it. It does exist

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Umm, I was also working it and I successfully managed to get the game working with uncensored images and I've translated the choices as well as the the UI. So what should I do with the stuff I am done with? Just some images for memory pages and gallery pages needs to be translated, should I stop it as you're working on it now?
If you need the work I have done till now I can do that, this way it will save trouble for you too.

Last edited:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Umm, I was also working it and I successfully managed to get the game working with uncensored images and I've translated the choices as well as the the UI. So what should I do with the stuff I am done with? Just some images for memory pages and gallery pages needs to be translated, should I stop it as you're working on it now?
If you need the work I have done till now I can do that, this way it will save trouble for you too.
You can keep working on it, I did it because it was fun for me, also there are lots of typos in the Cherry Kiss translation, I fixed some of those. I haven't done any images, so yeah you can keep going

I guess we can combine it all in the end

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
You can keep working on it, I did it because it was fun for me, also there are lots of typos in the Cherry Kiss translation, I fixed some of those. I haven't done any images, so yeah you can keep going

I guess we can combine it all in the end
Sounds good .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote