5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Here is the patch adapted from the ren'py version of same game:
1. It has uncensored images.
2. Official Translation by cherry kiss games converted to kirikiri engine.
3. Choices are translated.
4. Bonus scene is available i think.
5. UI is translated (Almost everything that is required to play the game albeit some still remains.)
6. Old saves won't work unless rename the folder that contains the saves to "I wanna fuck my mom's best friend" if you want to load them.

Unzip the patch in the game folder to apply the patch.

NOTE : If anyone of you run in any error then please report it.

Last edited:
Reactions: shiny-kuki

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
After the final scenes after choosing the first option, do not end the relationship.
View attachment 3952532

Also, even if you start with a new save, just created a new one, not the old ones, once you save, as soon as you put your mouse over it, you get an error and the game closes

At the end of the second route, the relationship ends with the same error as in the first, probably the same image. View attachment 3952545

The rest of the game works fine, without censorship and the texts are not cut and distributed throughout the text box
It's because I downscaled images to match the original ones wait I'll fix it.
For the save load issue you'll need to change the name of the save folder to what i said in my post above.

Edit : I have updated the link. Please check if the issue still persists.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: danadana

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It's because I downscaled images to match the original ones wait I'll fix it.
For the save load issue you'll need to change the name of the save folder to what i said in my post above.

Edit : I have updated the link. Please check if the issue still persists.
Well, here is the summary, the game works well and it no longer has errors regarding the saves the problem is that the folder that is created in documents is in Japanese and the saves are created with english names, so you have to go to the saves folder in documents in Orcsoft, look for the Japanese folder of the game and change the name to the game to I Wanna Fuck my Mom's Best Friend

the rest is the same kiri/kiri engine, uncensored, but the game does not have the bonus scene

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Well, here is the summary, the game works well and it no longer has errors regarding the saves the problem is that the folder that is created in documents is in Japanese and the saves are created with english names, so you have to go to the saves folder in documents in Orcsoft, look for the Japanese folder of the game and change the name to the game to I Wanna Fuck my Mom's Best Friend

the rest is the same kiri/kiri engine, uncensored, but the game does not have the bonus scene
I didn't found the bonus patch anywhere do you have it?
I can it add it to the game.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Oh, nice, you put it out. I have the bonus scene. I've been translating it manually
Ok I'll add it today.
There are two script files as well that of course need translation.
Bonus scenes are also uncensored-
1724296469751.png

Last edited:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Well you're free to do whatever you want. I'm guessing you want to do your MTL.

I'll be doing my own patch, because I have changed the UI of the game, fixed typos, etc. And manual translation of that scene. It's 500 lines, I've done like 150. I also wanna fix weird anatomy in the CGs. Basically it's a lot.
Also Cherry Kiss just put out the game, so I feel bad to swindle them like this. I'm not gonna rush to put it out

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022

I'll be doing my own patch, because I have changed the UI of the game, fixed typos, etc. And manual translation of that scene. It's 500 lines, I've done like 150. I also wanna fix weird anatomy in the CGs. Basically it's a lot.
Also Cherry Kiss just put out the game, so I feel bad to swindle them like this. I'm not gonna rush to put it out
Honestly, I don't wanna MTL it.
I'll just wait for your hardwork to be complete. And what do you mean by weird anatomy in cg?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

everything is fine but you should not touch any of the cg art even if it has a "strange anatomy", modify whatever you want except the art and the narrative In reality, just translating is enough, you don't need to redo the game or modify it.

passing the game from renpy to kiri/kiri is fine (y)

translate the extra scene and implement it well too (y)

touch or modify cg or change original narrative I don't think anyone is happy with this (n)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
What do you mean by uncensored version got purged?
summary: they had made a new thread and they uploaded the renpy version, then they realized that this one existed and they have modified the links, deleted the old game with the mtl translation and they have changed it for the renpy version so the previous Thread that they created has been deleted because this thread already existed

When the user refers to the fact that the uncensored version has been purged, it means that they have deleted the thread which was done again because no one knew about this thread

so they have modified the links in this thread, exchanging the old version for the new one from renpy

As you can see, the old version with the kiri/kiri engine is not available.

Reactions: YameteDesu
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote