2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
I'm almost absolutely sure that I've seen this game here before... it's very familiar...

MisterSatire

Oct 1, 2020
Honestly pretty great art and good game. Short and sweet.

After each "boss" level you unlock that succubus in the gallery, to include just cg versions without the un-skippable text. You can beat the game in 5 minutes or less, nothing is really difficult. Most levels you can brute force since there aren't succubus around your lust % goes down. So you can force a fight with a succubus to skip a part, then chill and recover, makes it easy if youre stuck on something.

Art is really dieselinemine esque and its good. Semen is a weird color though. Wouldn't mind playing more games like this from the dev.

Edit: Just looked at the Ci-en and the game the artist is currently working on looks pretty amazing. Really looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
View attachment 3562291

MC (Succubus Hunter): "Who the hell talked about escaping?" :sneaky:

THX for the share...
I realy want a succubus game with a relatable Mc that is not running away instead he just makes friends with all the succubus in the magic realm, he is giving sperm and in exchange they make him level up and share hints for solving riddles. Game could have other monsters mc has to fight. But these cute boob-monsters would become friends, like in undertale. Just do pacifist run. Gotta fuck em all. Like if they let us alive and support us, that means more sperm for them. Everyone wins. Most gamers would get naked and scream "Shut up and take my sperm "

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
I posted about the creator's in-progress game in this game's previous untranslated thread, but I'll reiterate my post here for anyone who didn't watch that thread.

This creator has been working on a new game for a few months. This time, it's an RPG with timer-based combat.
1713829986633.jpeg

They've been releasing update blogs twice a month. By being a paid supporter on their Ci-en page, you can get demos that show the game's current progress. There's also a demo you can download as a FREE supporter that includes the fully-implemented slime girl fight.

1713830030463.gif 1713830045508.gif 1713830059279.gif

Right now, they're working on implementing the first boss, but the latest demos are for paid supporters only.
launa1.gif launa1b.gif launa4.gif launa5.gif launa9.gif

There's also a plant girl in the works, but without any in-game implementation yet.
Alraune1.gif Alraune2.jpg

Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Anione knows how to pledge? Visa and Mastercard got permanently disabled from Ci-en
Damn... Hasn't Visa and Mastercard already been enough of a pain in the ass already...

Points or crypto.
Points? At this rate I am going to have to start getting serious about mining Monero.

I realy want a succubus game with a relatable Mc that is not running away instead he just makes friends with all the succubus in the magic realm, he is giving sperm and in exchange they make him level up and share hints for solving riddles. Game could have other monsters mc has to fight. But these cute boob-monsters would become friends, like in undertale. Just do pacifist run. Gotta fuck em all. Like if they let us alive and support us, that means more sperm for them. Everyone wins. Most gamers would get naked and scream "Shut up and take my sperm "
This would make for a great succubus game. It reminds me of Monster Girl Quest but with a more assertive MC.

I posted about the creator's in-progress game in this game's previous untranslated thread, but I'll reiterate my post here for anyone who didn't watch that thread.

This creator has been working on a new game for a few months. This time, it's an RPG with timer-based combat.
View attachment 3566167

They've been releasing update blogs twice a month. By being a paid supporter on their Ci-en page, you can get demos that show the game's current progress. There's also a demo you can download as a FREE supporter that includes the fully-implemented slime girl fight.

View attachment 3566168 View attachment 3566169 View attachment 3566170

Right now, they're working on implementing the first boss, but the latest demos are for paid supporters only.
View attachment 3566174 View attachment 3566175 View attachment 3566179 View attachment 3566177 View attachment 3566178

There's also a plant girl in the works, but without any in-game implementation yet.
View attachment 3566181 View attachment 3566182

Can't wait to see how this one turns out!
I will have to keep an eye on this one as well.

Zuckerfee

Sep 14, 2021
Great art, but in dire need of an option to fast-forward text. At some point I began to close and restart on Game Over and just look at the CGs in the memory room later.

Reactions: theguest003
Jan 14, 2018
is there a way to click through text? it's nice but so slow lol
If you have cheat engine you can speed it up, when selecting the application to use it on you need to go in the processes tab up top instead of applications, and pick the bottom rpgm one. If you speed it up too much/frequently it can break the game and you'll be stuck on a still image, but if you only speed it up by x2 or short bursts of x5 or x10, it seems to stay stable. I find x1.5 was a pretty good speed for me. It does speed up the animations too though

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes