3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Oh man this it's another game where the H-scene are all game over???, like someone i read once "the H-scene should be a reward not a punishment"
Could've been me, I will loudly complain about that being shit design at any given opportunity. I'll still play some with the more interesting art (such as this one, huge succubadonkas) or mechanics, but I'll bitch and moan about it. It's also one of the reasons for my current game playing as it does

Jan 5, 2021
I posted about the creator's in-progress game in this game's previous untranslated thread, but I'll reiterate my post here for anyone who didn't watch that thread.

This creator has been working on a new game for a few months. This time, it's an RPG with timer-based combat.
View attachment 3566167

They've been releasing update blogs twice a month. By being a paid supporter on their Ci-en page, you can get demos that show the game's current progress. There's also a demo you can download as a FREE supporter that includes the fully-implemented slime girl fight.

View attachment 3566168 View attachment 3566169 View attachment 3566170

Right now, they're working on implementing the first boss, but the latest demos are for paid supporters only.
View attachment 3566174 View attachment 3566175 View attachment 3566179 View attachment 3566177 View attachment 3566178

There's also a plant girl in the works, but without any in-game implementation yet.
View attachment 3566181 View attachment 3566182

Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

Does anybody have access to newest version of that new game? I'd buy it, but i this site only allows me to overpay for it.

Gooner_Ralz_BUP

Aug 11, 2021
Random question (asking here cause im playing this rn) is there a way to force a stretched resolution when fullscreen on this version of rpgmaker? i know its a SIN but i fw stretched resolution lolol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes