RPGM Completed I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ILiveWithTheJKWithTheBiggestBoobsInSchool-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
We should have a new tag called "giant tits" so we don't have to see an influx of people going "It's too big". They can just blacklist the tag and hopefully we avoid the same comments over and over again.
If the thumbnail in latest updates and the title aren't enough indication of the kind of game this is, no tag is going to stop the masses from coming in to comment and/or complain. People put too much of their faith in the idea that more tags is going to suddenly keep the complainers out. they came to complain because they want something to bitch about.

ChunkyMcGunkster

Mar 9, 2022
i got this new anime plot. basically theres this high school girl except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers

what happens next?!

transfer student shows up one day with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humungous hungolomghnonoloughongous

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
scan the file Game_eng from virus total:
11/72 questionable
Scan the file Game from virus total:
1/72 false posetive

ZoneBrone

Jul 1, 2022

i havent tried it for myself yet (i will in a moment) but there is an ai translation patch available on the official website. Im guessing we can just apply this on game.exe withotuh having to use game_en.exe which seems to be the issue

vaultboy16

Jun 28, 2021

i havent tried it for myself yet (i will in a moment) but there is an ai translation patch available on the official website. Im guessing we can just apply this on game.exe withotuh having to use game_en.exe which seems to be the issue

The official also gives the same error

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes