RPGM Completed I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
so.... maybe im blind but whats the gameplay?? 100% reading??? because all i see in screenshots a boobs and more boobs

NoLife GamingOnly

May 31, 2019
SO I don't want to be that guy, but how the fuck can you set the flags for the third route.
I only miss the pregnancy ending, but no matter how many times I cum in her, when the impregnation setting unlocks, the "certain precentage" won't trigger.
Am I missing something?
I even restarted from scratch and nothing.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For those who keep freaking out about Virus alerts. They are false positives. The Game_EN in the game files is the one that came from DLSite. The files are clean, I downloaded it myself and moved it to the game files manually.

Reactions: Winterfalls

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I wonder whether exoskeleton business will soar up high if there are lots of big breast case there? As I think bra is not capable enough holding those massive weight.

Aug 15, 2016
The virus pop up is being caused by the game_en.exe, thus if you have your system delete the cause the .exe goes with it

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Plus, I'm at least curious as too why the MC is living with this girl... Are they siblings or something? Should this be tagged as incest?
I just played through the intro and this is explained as follows:
- The female character's name is Shizuku, and she is the daughter of MC's relatives (implied that she is a cousin)
- She is 8 years younger than MC
- MC is a working adult now and has been sent by his company on a temporary secondment to a different city.
- Conveniently this new city is where his relatives live so it was agreed he would stay at their house for the duration.
- The mother and father of Shizuku decide to go on an extended holiday since MC will be there to look after the house and their daughter.
- "And thus begins my story of a hot and humid summer with Shizuku."

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I just played through the intro and this is explained as follows:
- The female character's name is Shizuku, and she is the daughter of MC's relatives (implied that she is a cousin)
- She is 8 years younger than MC
- MC is a working adult now and has been sent by his company on a temporary secondment to a different city.
- Conveniently this new city is where his relatives live so it was agreed he would stay at their house for the duration.
- The mother and father of Shizuku decide to go on an extended holiday since MC will be there to look after the house and their daughter.
- "And thus begins my story of a hot and humid summer with Shizuku."
Pft. Always with the parents that disappear conveniently... C'mon Japan...

ANYway, this definitely warrants and incest tag in my book.

Either way, this looks amusing enough that I'll have to keep this in my backlog.

Crowly3138

Dec 13, 2022
No matter what happens, you can always expect like a third of the responses to a mandarin farm game to be "boobs too big" as if that isn't the point. I'm glad to see that you've all graduated from matching shapes with their corresponding holes and I sincerely hope that you continue growing to recognize patterns, and maybe someday you'll also learn to use the tag system to find what you actually like

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes