RPGM Completed I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
No matter what happens, you can always expect like a third of the responses to a mandarin farm game to be "boobs too big" as if that isn't the point. I'm glad to see that you've all graduated from matching shapes with their corresponding holes and I sincerely hope that you continue growing to recognize patterns, and maybe someday you'll also learn to use the tag system to find what you actually like
Plus when artists make body types, they're going to 90% of the time keep doing that body type, sometimes they do different stuff, but most of the time they stick to what they draw usually.

aka if you know what that artist makes, you know what kind of body type/art they're doing aka a personal first world problem.

It's the good ole:

1702879434778.png

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
i got this new anime plot. basically theres this high school girl except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers

what happens next?!

transfer student shows up one day with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humungous hungolomghnonoloughongous
And I will ask the same thing I always ask: "And what makes this different from 'Blue Eyes'?"

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
It's a really simple game with some decent live2D but the heroine's proportions are a bit inhuman. If you can look past that (it's still more human than MLP, AT, or any number of cartoons), it's got a decent amount of scenes and CG, but the grind is real (minimal but real).

The1WhoWhacks

Jun 12, 2022
Ah, Mandarin Farm, we cross paths once again. I swear, they provide some of the most consistent XL+ gaming content I've seen so far. Gonna keep an eye on it for now, cause it seems like there's some pandemonium going around about viruses and broken sequences and stuff. Once the dust has settled and things looks safe I'm definitely gonna give it a whirl.

mdspt

Feb 21, 2018
Game_en.exe is treated as a virus because the translation was packed with enigma (notice game_en.exe is much larger than game.exe). You can use an extractor to get the raw files out of it.

For convenience I've extracted the packed files and uploaded them here:
Just extract to the game folder and replace if asked. Use original game.exe to play.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm usually not into the over-the-top, too-massive-for-both-physics-and-biology, kind of tits but this seems interesting. And I kinda like her face.

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
We should have a new tag called "giant tits" so we don't have to see an influx of people going "It's too big". They can just blacklist the tag and hopefully we avoid the same comments over and over again.
I'm still "new" to the site being that I look for my material of choice and then move on with my day how do you blacklist tags on here since it'd make the search easier sometimes. Also there are people who click on shit they know they won't like to complain, or people like me who come here to see the comment section for people with a sense of humour to comment and I get a chuckle or two. Since this game 100% isn't for me but you and everyone else is welcome to like whatever you like, my rule of life is hey do what you do and like what you like so long as you aren't hurting anyone in the process.

AphonicYell

Feb 20, 2023
I'm still "new" to the site being that I look for my material of choice and then move on with my day how do you blacklist tags on here since it'd make the search easier sometimes. Also there are people who click on shit they know they won't like to complain, or people like me who come here to see the comment section for people with a sense of humour to comment and I get a chuckle or two. Since this game 100% isn't for me but you and everyone else is welcome to like whatever you like, my rule of life is hey do what you do and like what you like so long as you aren't hurting anyone in the process.
When you go to the "Latest Updates" tab at the top of the website, you will see a sidebar on your right. There should be a "Tags" and a "Excluded Tags" box. You just put whatever tags you don't like in that "Excluded Tags" box and then bookmark the page so you don't have to do it all again every time you visit this side. There are also other things you can choose to hide or see, such as game engine used.

At least that's how I do it. If there's a better way, someone please tell me.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I doubt it's a virus but the game really loves eating system resources if you don't cap the fps to something reasonable.
it will suck your gpu dry and cap it out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jinseiiii
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes