Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Same here.... Still waiting for an Update. Dev says, he has some troubled irl. Hope he s not abandoning this little Gem. :)
Basically he put in on hold last time I checked so he can produce content with smaller games and not be forced to either work months on an update or reduce the quality.

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
wow even this one is so good, I'll try it.
It's awesome how you make animations (the assjobs), maybe I ask you something about it one day.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, since this is on the Miss Wilson maledom route, either remove "not" or switch text to say "I'm not going to submit to you":
1712371974887.png
Alternately, the statement could be: "I'm sorry, Miss Wilson... But you're not going to make me submit."

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Captainbl00d just put an announcement on his Boosty.

Sup sup! How you guys doing?
I've had a bit of rest after finishing the last project, and after a while, I couldn't stop thinking about one thing: What's next?
I know a lot of you wanted me to keep working on "I Need A Hero!". I looked back at this game and... realized that the art style that I used back then is kinda... outdated now. So if I wanted to return to that project, I had to basically remake it. Sad, I know.
But don't get too sad. I actually thought about this new idea for a project, and I absolutely love it.
I liked it so much that I immediately started working on a demo, and it's 80% done already!
Crazy stuff, right?
"But dude, like... what is the project even about?"
Right, let's get to it!
The name of the project is "Protect Her". Short summary of the story: MC (name is customizable, yay) is working as a bodyguard for a famous singer, Jessica. One day, she gets a mysterious letter from the unknown stalker. Your job is to find the person who threatens her life... before it's too late.
As you can tell, the game will have some detective elements. Some sandbox elements as well (no mindless clicking on empty locations, though, xd).
The world of the game is sort of like a multiverse, so be prepared to meet your favorite characters from movies, cartoons, video games, and comics!
That's it for now! I'll attach a quick teaser with Jessica. The release date will be announced in the next post. Thank you for your support! And stay tuned!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Captainbl00d just put an announcement on his Boosty.

Sup sup! How you guys doing?
I've had a bit of rest after finishing the last project, and after a while, I couldn't stop thinking about one thing: What's next?
I know a lot of you wanted me to keep working on "I Need A Hero!". I looked back at this game and... realized that the art style that I used back then is kinda... outdated now. So if I wanted to return to that project, I had to basically remake it. Sad, I know.
But don't get too sad. I actually thought about this new idea for a project, and I absolutely love it.
I liked it so much that I immediately started working on a demo, and it's 80% done already!
Crazy stuff, right?
"But dude, like... what is the project even about?"
Right, let's get to it!
The name of the project is "Protect Her". Short summary of the story: MC (name is customizable, yay) is working as a bodyguard for a famous singer, Jessica. One day, she gets a mysterious letter from the unknown stalker. Your job is to find the person who threatens her life... before it's too late.
As you can tell, the game will have some detective elements. Some sandbox elements as well (no mindless clicking on empty locations, though, xd).
The world of the game is sort of like a multiverse, so be prepared to meet your favorite characters from movies, cartoons, video games, and comics!
That's it for now! I'll attach a quick teaser with Jessica. The release date will be announced in the next post. Thank you for your support! And stay tuned!
So basically, this game is Abandoned. The dev could've just said that instead of avoiding it for the entire post. :rolleyes:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
So basically, this game is Abandoned. The dev could've just said that instead of avoiding it for the entire post. :rolleyes:
That's how I read it. But leaving a tiny sliver of hope that it may come back.
I only found the post cause I was on his other game that he just finished and asked him about finishing this one and he directed me to the post on Boosty.
I'd love to see it finished, but it doesn't look like it. :cry:

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
I looked back at this game and... realized that the art style that I used back then is kinda... outdated now
Outdated, using AI CG.......Yeah. sure.
Game developers on Steam and on Nutaku are tearing their hair out that they are still making similar art.

I admit that a person is trying to rise as a developer. But to give such a cheap excuse.... He would simply say “I don’t want to make an unpopular game” or “I’ve lost interest in it and can’t think of anything else.” And there would be no questions for him. On the contrary, there would be people who would begin to help him.

But here.....Just another "developer from the Patreon platform". And this is an indicator - he will do, first of all, what his subscribers will positively evaluate.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
I can't understand why he is trying to create a new hit by releasing new games every now and then when he had a solid initial release. He could have stick with it as it was drawing our attentions and we actually longed for updates. I even supported him on boosty just to see the game of this tread being developed to its full potential but he started other obscure projects and I cut my support. No one cares about the experiments he is doing right now and if the developer act rationally he would keep going with I need a Hero that had the potential of atracting a fanbase and eager supporters.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I wouldn't say this art differs much from Delivery, so it's a lame excuse for me.
Well, at least I hope there gonna be another busty dominant woman in his next game. Ms Wilson and Emily hit the spot fo me.

Reactions: Milton749

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey fellows and felletes.

Here is a corrected script for v0.25 of this very good game. It's just minor grammar and punctuation tweaks. :giggle:
I'm looking forward to the next update.

Unzip the file and put it in the folder named "game." Overwrite files if required.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for putting in the work on this. But...

...did you miss this update from CaptainBl00d that was posted above?
Yeah, I started the work before I read that. :sneaky: Oh well.

I'm looking into the new game; it also needs a little help, but I'm going to wait a bit (like 6 months) to come back to it, you know, abandonment issues and all that. :ROFLMAO:
I guess captainbl00d doesn't come here. What a shame. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, I started the work before I read that. :sneaky: Oh well.

I'm looking into the new game; it also needs a little help, but I'm going to wait a bit (like 6 months) to come back to it, you know, abandonment issues and all that. :ROFLMAO:
I guess captainbl00d doesn't come here. What a shame. ;)
He did finish his other game and he's on that thread. Delivery, but he's just moved on from this one.:confused:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
He did finish his other game and he's on that thread. Delivery, but he's just moved on from this one.
OK, I was mixing up Delivery with another game. It's weird he moved off this site. F95 is known for its welcoming and very helpful members. :ROFLMAO: I'm being sarcastic. :sneaky:

What's on the captain's bloody list next?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Do you think he'd want any help with proofreading? I know he's on Boosty, but I'm not a subscriber.
I'm not either. You can read his posts but you can't contact him unless you subscribe. I tagged him on Delivery (to ask about finishing this one) and he responded to me. So it might work on Protect Her too.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes