• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] I offer my services

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Skills:
Many years of experience in the gamedev. Ability to program in languages C-familly, Java, python, web langues at a high level. Very good knowledge of Unity, UE4, and ren'py. I am very good with programs like blender, zbrush, and daz3d.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I speak English very well, I am an open-minded person who takes criticism well, is willing to share my knowledge and is eager to learn more

Preferred method of contact:
By discord Blahkhan[PL]#8843 or via DM on this forum

Employment Type & Rates:
I'm adult and can work on NSFW projects, any theme/fetish. As for the money, I do not attach much importance to it, I'm rather looking for a team where I could stay for a long time

Availability:
I spend 90% of my time at the computer, I study remotely, I have plenty of time and I am flexible about deadlines/working hours

Work Samples:

There are scripts that I don't want to show publicly and I can show them in private conversations
As for the 3D works, there are a few on this forum, you can find them very easily by searching for the things I put up. I also prefer to share most of them in private messages

Additional comments:
I don't put programming over 3D work. I like them just as much. I can do both, it's not a problem for me. As I wrote I am looking for a place for a longer period of time

Last edited:

YAMUMAN

Jun 14, 2020
Hi, I'm a writer who just recently started looking for teammates to help me develop my new game concept. It is going to be a dark, fantasy RPG with deep writing and gameplay, and I think you would be a great fit for our team. At the moment I have already been contacted by a handful of promising programmers, and am really in need of a skilled 3D artist. It will most likely be a long-term project, and I am very much wanting to learn as much as I can about all the aspects of game development. I will link my original post here so you can check out the full details, and I will send you a friend request on discord to further discuss the project. Thank you for your time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-a-w...fantasy-rpg-concept-looking-for-a-team.72459/

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
well if you want to work on something fun that we both can agree on, hit me up

I am a writer of stories and screen plays who would like to try breaking newer ground

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
Sorry, I just realized that the discord link was broken, so in case you tried to join but couldn't, here is a functioning one

goodbuoy

Oct 4, 2020
Hi, I have written a prologue of my story. Looking for a 3D artist and an programmer to team up with. I can so some descent programming myself, not really an expert. I've sent you a request on Discord.