Others Completed I strayed into the women-only carriages [Final] [pH Studio]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
how do you enlarge the window ?
That won’t be perfect but unless you use an upscaling app the only way i found is to right click on the .exe then go in propriety then in compatibility you will find execute with a resolution of 640x480 that will kinda screw with the resolution of your computer but it will get back to normal after you close the game.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I remember that time a 9 year old bonked a girl on my subway commute. WHAT?! they made a game?

If the genders were reversed small brains would explode.

Tiny boy rapes subway MILFs = cool
Loli girl raped on subway= jail

Don't you dare try to tell me he is over 18. He is barely over Blue's Clues
generally the whole loli vs shota argument is really because there's an assumption of who you place yourself as. Adults placing themselves as the kids is different from placing themselves as the adult in a situation with 1 adult 1 kid if you get what I mean

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Says no censorship but there is censorship...

Also, some of the cum effects make it look like the player is shooting cum out of his ass and why is this kid running around without pants on?

EDIT: So one of the handjob scenes removes the censorship during orgasm... Scene Number 19 to be exact. Why is the kid's junk several shades darker then his skin?

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
The characters look like they were screenshots of 3D models with a pixel filter slapped on. It's like Donkey Kong Country but looks infinitely worse.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The characters look like they were screenshots of 3D models with a pixel filter slapped on. It's like Donkey Kong Country but looks infinitely worse.
That's called pixel-art, it looks fine. What's worse is those pixels aren't scaled to an appropriate window size.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there levels or is there almost no difference between pressing start and just going through the gallery? Finished the train cart and I couldn't figure out how to go elsewhere

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Is there levels or is there almost no difference between pressing start and just going through the gallery? Finished the train cart and I couldn't figure out how to go elsewhere
There is no difference between start and the gallery others then the pleasure mechanism (which is useless and change nothing) and that the models and positions are randomised

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
"Censorship: No"

Is it possible to make an honest man out of this situation? Even though it has the Censored tag.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
"Censorship: No"

Is it possible to make an honest man out of this situation? Even though it has the Censored tag.
If you are asking if it’s possible to remove the censorship somehow then i would say yes, the censorship fail in some animation so i guess it’s something added later during the making of the game and that it should be possible to remove however you would need to ask someone who knows to do such things but it shouldn’t be that hard since it doesn’t seem to be hardcoded in.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
My comment on how the window can be expanded by fingers up the butt was MOD deleted. Looks like I touched a sensitive topic. :cool:

I have been playing this and I like the art and the story. Sure it is jilted and choppy but I am having fun. I squint my eyes and pretend I'm drunk at the censorship scenes.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes