Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Could be sooo good, art is good looking and all, but the "heroine" sucks sooo hard
MC is not exactly the hero type either :)

Damn, hit me with "to be continued" right as i was getting really into the story. Someone,please give me at least one finished zombie apocalypse story ,and no,manga "I am Hero" doesn't count.

Reactions: KuroVida

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Only I Am Not Attacked in a World Overflowing With Zombies
(Zombie no Afureta Sekai de Ore Dake ga Osowarenai)

I've got a link, but it probably won't do most of you any good unless you have a Madokami account.

Oh, nice, I can attach the pdf. It only covers the first 33 chapters, looks like it may go up to 55 though. Guessing those later ones just haven't been translated yet.
It also has an ongoing translation at (I think the actual Translation group) . Chap 33 is still the most current Translation though.

Spartan646

May 9, 2017
Wow that was a pretty good game.
There are 3 more games including the prequel to this one. Hopefully they get translated fast.
If the VNDB page is correct it looks like the three games were all released in a 27 day period.
Considering this game and the other 3 released three years apart, hopefully they weren't rushed out and are as good as this one.

Danny159

Jun 9, 2017
When i try to run zombie.exe i get a error window with a description windows cant run does not have permission to run this application :(

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Pretty good game animating an usual apocalyptic novel... seems nice. Too bad the "To be continued" sucked close to the end =P

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
It's been a long time since I've been that riveted by a VN. Is there any way to keep track of the advancement of the translation for the next entries ?

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
"Hey, this sounds like the novel I read some time ago", "Blimey, it IS the same thing..."

The world has become a bit smaller today.

Reactions: KuroVida

halfpipe

Aug 14, 2016
I thought this would be standard escapist fantasy with the hero singlehandedly rebuilding society while putting together a harem, instead he's a total sociopath.

Got to admit it's interesting though

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

niwre1

Jul 23, 2017
This, is the first real Visual Novel i played and i never saw he appeal for these type of games. But man, the art was fantastic and the story real sucked me up.

SPOILER AHEAD: It was also an interesting take on hentai zombies games, because it seemed like the zombie-girl kind of regained some consciousness by absorbing his sperm. Which after i read that again sounds weird but i haven't heard of any story where something like that occured.

So yeah, i definitely recommend it and will now look into other Visuial Novels on this Site.
Oh and Thank You mods for keeping this site so pleasent to visit

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes