• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
This, is the first real Visual Novel i played and i never saw he appeal for these type of games. But man, the art was fantastic and the story real sucked me up.

SPOILER AHEAD: It was also an interesting take on hentai zombies games, because it seemed like the zombie-girl kind of regained some consciousness by absorbing his sperm. Which after i read that again sounds weird but i haven't heard of any story where something like that occured.

So yeah, i definitely recommend it and will now look into other Visuial Novels on this Site.
Oh and Thank You mods for keeping this site so pleasent to visit
Spoiler discussion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

cquestor55

Feb 15, 2018
Totally would've thought he would see more girls considering he was actively looking. Good game story gets better once he finds the second girl IMO

chronoshift

Oct 7, 2017
For me the game was mediocre at first but at one point the story hooked me in and i played it all in one sitting, definitely worth playing especially if you're a fan of the zombie genre like me.

davidfromthefuture

Oct 15, 2017
I downloaded msvcp140.dll, yet when i try to open the game it says "Could not be started correctly (0xc000007b)". Any idea what this means?

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Barely begin and already dropped. He isn't a savior of mankind? Did he even thought what is worse, dying with everyone or be the only one left? I understand what was the idea behind, but I gave a chance to see if they explored it better, but no, they didn't. It says fuck the details, like, why kurose door is openned if she isn't completely destroyed (which means she got bitten but escaped before losing a great deal of flesh). She came back home and left the door openned? Also the guy have the opotunity to kill all zombies one by one, cleaning the place, whithout any consequence, but he isn't any savior of mankind. And that way of storytelling is of course bad, the text gets in the way of the images.

Not for me, just avarage to bad. But if you like necrophilia, you don't really have many options out there for dead women.

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Barely begin and already dropped. He isn't a savior of mankind? Did he even thought what is worse, dying with everyone or be the only one left? I understand what was the idea behind, but I gave a chance to see if they explored it better, but no, they didn't. It says fuck the details, like, why kurose door is openned if she isn't completely destroyed (which means she got bitten but escaped before losing a great deal of flesh). She came back home and left the door openned? Also the guy have the opotunity to kill all zombies one by one, cleaning the place, whithout any consequence, but he isn't any savior of mankind. And that way of storytelling is of course bad, the text gets in the way of the images.

Not for me, just avarage to bad. But if you like necrophilia, you don't really have many options out there for dead women.
You didn't play long enough. The majority of what you brought up is explained.

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
srsly, that novel site you guys keep posting has only 1 episode outside of this ch.1 game and its on 5 Jan 2016, i feel like ive been scammed. Chapter 34: 25% my ass

apar

Jan 3, 2018
srsly, that novel site you guys keep posting has only 1 episode outside of this ch.1 game and its on 5 Jan 2016, i feel like ive been scammed. Chapter 34: 25% my ass
Not a scam, people on the Internet can stop working on projects inadvertently. Now if only there was a link to the origianl..

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes