4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Kurohaku

Aug 10, 2017
Vol 3 isn't the official ending of the original story cause the original writer never finished the story. The studio just made up their own and that's why it doesn't make a lot of sense.
Yeah just make me disappointed.. its fresh story when played Vol 1 but without development fight with intelligent zombie in vol 2 and 3 make it bland
and why the writer not finish it? are he/she die? or just get bottleneck in story

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah just make me disappointed.. its fresh story when played Vol 1 but without development fight with intelligent zombie in vol 2 and 3 make it bland
and why the writer not finish it? are he/she die? or just get bottleneck in story
Author took a break from writing originally, but they came back and are continuing it. It's still not fully finished.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Came back? The story still has no updates since the beginning of 2017.
I could be wrong. I feel like i read somewhere that he announced that he would come back and finish it. This quite a while ago (sometime in late 2020) so I have no way of finding that announcement.

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Give me two/three/foursome god damn it, i need that harem

Wow look they create "I walk among zombie" in comic :KEK:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
saw these 3 games on sale on steam I have a few questions, any NTR? do any girl we fuck die, any girl we get gets raped by another dude? and can we fuck zombie girls?

Spooder9

May 31, 2022
Available as a Manga, do not know how much is done in the 7 chapters:
Zombie No Afureta Sekai Ore Dake Ga Osowarenai

mangadex*tv/manga/manga-nu990729
* > .
surely, you meant mangadex.org right? also 23 chapters out rn. i'm tempted to read the visual novels, but now i feel wary for the manga as we're trickling closer and closer to catching up, if i read this thread correctly. i'll be optimistic however!

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Anime adaptation announced.

Hype

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes