Seeking I want some dark emotionless domination rape stuff

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Basically Im searching for suggestions related to unconsensual dark stuff where the girls become emotionless. Im talking about hypnotism, timestop and necrophilia, specially stuff where the girls become basically dolls, and even more points if its somewhat simulation-esque stuff but finding decent necro is so hard I can barely pass anything that includes it. I´d rather like more the playable character being the rapist one, and despite liking necrophilia I´d rather like with not too much guro, but I can make a pass if its sexy enought.

Games I liked the most before include:
Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything Paralysis mode is basically what I want but I enjoy the game in general
The Nightmaretaker Absolute GOAT. Supreme art and scenes and you can do it with them slept and with several reaction levels even none.
Orks Ryona BBC You can asphyxiate the girl until she goes numb, not really dead but its good enought.
Timestop School ~that diligent girl is my faphole~ Looks like the first game but with timestop
I Walk Among Zombies Specially vol 1 and 2. This is the great stuff, sadly the game derivates a lot from necro later on but the scenes with Kurose are enought to list it as an example.
Nyctophobia 2 This one was really bad, but got some real necrophilia scenes. Too bad the scenes sucked because they were an infinite loop of nothingness but some like this but... better would be what I want.

I prefer the scenes to be animated but I have no problem if the suggestions are VN or action games as long as the scenes are good, hell at this point I even let pass Ren´py even when I dont really like its art style.

Reactions: bubpotato and Su13n

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Man you have bad taste, but I'll help you out anyway. Try brozeks & Grozeks, edit: looking through your games, maybe not entirely. the same. Maybe 'parasite in city' though it is female character, and/or 'Alien Quest: Eve'

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdEbichu

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
hmmm maybe something along the line of school courage test 5 ? your task is basically scare the girl till they pass out then fuck them, however i do want to emphasize that this game is VERY trial and error type of game, would recommend playing it with a guide

another added thing is more features are unlocked after you beat the game and that you can pick 6 girls out of 12 before you startthe game

addendum: there is also customizable look for the girls passing out expression in the options menu

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
hmmm maybe something along the line of school courage test 5 ? your task is basically scare the girl till they pass out then fuck them, however i do want to emphasize that this game is VERY trial and error type of game, would recommend playing it with a guide

another added thing is more features are unlocked after you beat the game and that you can pick 6 girls out of 12 before you startthe game

addendum: there is also customizable look for the girls passing out expression in the options menu
Thanks, thats exactly what I was asking for that frozen expression basically

nutler

Apr 21, 2018
Try Dollhouse District. The game itself is not very good, many bug and glitches, sometimes the game freeze after animation, sex scenes are just generic KoiKatsu sex positions. But the good thing is this game will be a perfect match for your taste. And I personally like the world building.
Girls got time stopped, dollified, and stuff like that. Almost every sex scenes are involve emotionless girls.
The link in this forum is not the final version, I think. It still has a bug that make a scene inaccessible. Just go to the creator's Fanbox

Last edited:

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Try Dollhouse District. The game itself is not very good, many bug and glitches, sometimes the game freeze after animation, sex scenes are just generic KoiKatsu sex positions. But the good thing is this game will be a perfect match for your taste. And I personally like the world building.
Girls got time stopped, dollified, and stuff like that. Almost every sex scenes are involve emotionless girls.
The link in this forum is not the final version, I think. It still has a bug that make a scene inaccessible. Just go to the creator's Fanbox
Well this one is definitely interesting. It seems the game had put enought effort to be story heavy and I definitely enjoyed what I played. The only bad points I see is as you said, the generic positions and the lack of audio. I will keep playing It until I finish, thanks for the sugesttion, let me know if you come across anything similar.

Made me laugh so hard
Made me laugh too, join us in degeneracy.

nutler

Apr 21, 2018
Well this one is definitely interesting. It seems the game had put enought effort to be story heavy and I definitely enjoyed what I played. The only bad points I see is as you said, the generic positions and the lack of audio. I will keep playing It until I finish, thanks for the sugesttion, let me know if you come across anything similar.
The game was cut short at the end of day 3. The creator wanted to change his technique in Koikatsu (You can see in his Fanbox that he improved it by a lot), and also wanted to change the theme of the game from sub-urban town to be more sci-fi.
The sequel is in development, named Dollhouse Rising.

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
The game was cut short at the end of day 3. The creator wanted to change his technique in Koikatsu (You can see in his Fanbox that he improved it by a lot), and also wanted to change the theme of the game from sub-urban town to be more sci-fi.
The sequel is in development, named Dollhouse Rising.
I see. I have been playing the game was pretty interesting, I mean the h scenes were too few and the lack of sound made it hard to turn me on but the effort dev put into the game shows in how detailed the world is and how he tries to not let the player get stuck and so on. Unfortunately I got a bug, or maybe the game just wasnt finished because I reach a point where Im suppossed to sleep, a cutscene plays featuring the villain and then I return back to sleep and get into a loop of the same cutscene without the game advancing anymore.

nutler

Apr 21, 2018
I reach a point where Im suppossed to sleep, a cutscene plays featuring the villain and then I return back to sleep and get into a loop of the same cutscene without the game advancing anymore.
I think you played the version that ended in day 2. Did you download from Fanbox?
Then I think the creator uploaded wrong version of his game.
Here's the download link for latest version from Dollhouse's Discord

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
I think you played the version that ended in day 2. Did you download from Fanbox?
Then I think the creator uploaded wrong version of his game.
Here's the download link for latest version from Dollhouse's Discord
Yeah I downloaded from his fanbox, will check out that link