VN Ren'Py Abandoned I Want to Dream [v1.0] [Yost]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yost
I fixed a mistake in your script file.With your original script file is in the game written like the screenshot 1 that lisa is thinking that but it should be the mc.You see the fix in the second screenshot.The name will me changed of course in how you name the mc.And i create a second variant where i changed a few sentence too.You or other people can test that and can give me some feedback.Keep in mind english is not my nativ language

Yost

Mar 22, 2022
Yost
I fixed a mistake in your script file.With your original script file is in the game written like the screenshot 1 that lisa is thinking that but it should be the mc.You see the fix in the second screenshot.The name will me changed of course in how you name the mc.And i create a second variant where i changed a few sentence too.You or other people can test that and can give me some feedback.Keep in mind english is not my nativ language
Thank you very much, just yesterday that I was continuing with the game I realized that error, and thank you also for fixing mistranslated sentences :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you very much, just yesterday that I was continuing with the game I realized that error, and thank you also for fixing mistranslated sentences :)
you´re welcome but i´m not sure if the changed sentence from are better or not because english is not my main language

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes