VN Ren'Py Abandoned I Want to Dream [v1.0] [Yost]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I would like to suggest that you find someone who can help you with the tortured English. The MC/PC keeps having "Lisa's thoughts" and the usual wrong gender issues that seem to arise with translated games.

Other than that the games not terrible.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I just straight up want Koikatu myself but it takes 50 years just to get to 20% download just for a disconnect.
If your connection is unstable, get a downloader manager. It will save the progress and resume from where it left off.
Koikatu's most updated version is in torrent format anyways, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
If your connection is unstable, get a downloader manager. It will save the progress and resume from where it left off.
Koikatu's most updated version is in torrent format anyways, so that shouldn't be an issue.
The torrent is what I'm referring to xD. I can only get to about 20% or so before a disconnect.

Virus2500

May 5, 2019
haven't looked into the gameplay yet but... something i noticed immediately :D
1649061790537.png

It says DEAM instead of DREAM

Good luck with your game!

Last edited:
Reactions: anon280

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
"1.0" can't be an initial release,unless Its completed or short,most devs are doing this kind of mistake of pub version so the correct one is "0.1"

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Wait so you went into a Koikatsu game thread to complain about Koikatsu not being your thing? Do you also go into loli or NTR threads and complain about that too? lmao
so wait...i'm not allowed to say that Honey select 1 or 2 would be an improvement? to a game at its first release and that it seems like has some potential?

Colour me shocked.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
so wait...i'm not allowed to say that Honey select 1 or 2 would be an improvement? to a game at its first release and that it seems like has some potential?

Colour me shocked.
No lmao "Honey Select > Koikatsu" is just your opinion. There are plenty of popular Koikatsu games and personally I prefer it to Honey Select because I like the anime art style. That being said I also like Honey Select. The advice the dev needs is to do with lighting and English translations and such not "change the game you're using to make the VN because I don't like it". The lighting and translation are things that *objectively* need to be improved whereas changing the art is subjective and would be a downgrade to some people.

NerfDis

Sep 8, 2017
I'm actually impressed by the pics, I havent seen ilumination like this in KK.
Once again, not an expert but the renders totally need some work. The lighting direction needs some tweak.
The hair and clothes are way too bright compared to the skin, again, all because of the lighting.

With some work it might be a good game.

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Hello, first of all, I really liked the animations during the game (y) very good and the scenario is also good, character face has to improve.. Good luck!

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry to say it was a big let down. others may not think so So give it a try if you like, for now I have removed it from my machine and will wait and see what happens in next release. Good luck.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes