3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I got baited by the monster girl tag, but I was intrigued enough to see what this was about. The visuals actually gave me a headache before I could properly appreciate the game. If the dev reads this, please reduce, remove, or somehow change the pixelation.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is it really that bad? The preview pics seem fine to me. Maybe it's worse in-game. Not really digging the femdom/humiliation tags without a male dom counter lol.

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

shrektkid

Jun 5, 2017
i like the game so far but please like triple the mcs walk speed he is so slow. also it would be cool if you could add some kind of journal or something to at least give some direction of where to go next.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The artstyle from the banner is quite nice, wouldn't mind a game with that style. But after looking at the preview images, I got a headache. The pixelated look doesn't have anything to do with the 80's, IMO. I don't know, why someone would butcher their 3DCG game so much. I have to skip this one just for the sake of my health, meaning my head and eyes. Sorry dev, maybe you got something here but not looking like this.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
i actually like the artistic idea but, even just the preview images are hard to look at and would probably give me a headache if i continue. i'll still watch this thread though and hope for a some reducing the pixellation in the future.

best of luck to dev.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Funny you should say that, because I was thinking the exact opposite: neither the clothes nor the hairstyles evoke the 80s to me. Where are the perms, the flashy and fluorescent colors, the shoulderpads?
The hairstyles and clothes remind me of late 1980s (as mentioned by Sartain above).

• Angry
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes