RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I thought I'd drop by and tell interested parties that some developers on DLsite have come out with a few more games of the same concept. Unfortunately, I don't believe any of them have been translated into English yet.

Better send this to the request translation section.

Reactions: Da Vinci
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Not much to be said here, no combat or adventure. juts walk around violete several girls and that is it.

i don't agree with those who say the art is bad, it is good. and encapsulates exactly what it is suppose to.
mindless entity's.

Overall
Looking for an uncommon fetish? check this out. expecting something of value? keep looking.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Whats with Japanese and their need for extremely specific titles, and from the samples they seem happy about being raped or something?
They don't react, and they already have those stupid ass faces, with one exception. Just play, pretty good.

kokarai

Oct 27, 2018
I swear this is like a remake or something: If not some of those characters are spot on like the ones in the translated game

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I swear this is like a remake or something: If not some of those characters are spot on like the ones in the translated game
Whoa, that one looks pretty good just from the preview pictures! Has anyone played this, know if it's any good? I quick look through the image gallery shows that it is a bit lacking in content.

By the way, the characters are similar because they're part of the core set of sprites that come with RPGmaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Da Vinci

Da Vinci

Sep 6, 2018
Whoa, that one looks pretty good just from the preview pictures! Has anyone played this, know if it's any good? I quick look through the image gallery shows that it is a bit lacking in content.

By the way, the characters are similar because they're part of the core set of sprites that come with RPGmaker.
Can someone request a translate for that?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm sure someone has asked this previously, but I'm loving the art style for this game, does anyone know who the artist is? I would greatly appreciate it if someone would let me know. ^^

Nerovar

Oct 20, 2018
I'm sure someone has asked this previously, but I'm loving the art style for this game, does anyone know who the artist is? I would greatly appreciate it if someone would let me know. ^^
Yamabatake, if you were still looking. I must warn you that most of his other works so far aren't as similar to this game, however.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Yamabatake, if you were still looking. I must warn you that most of his other works so far aren't as similar to this game, however.
I see, I understand. I appreciate an answer finally nonetheless. Thank you so very much for letting me know!

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017

I've played it, its have like 2 endings? 1 is where you return to your boring world, 1 is MC decide to stay and fuck everything. The ending is affect by the "karma" system. Oh there is multiple scenes too, like if you keep fucking the same NPC, their dialogue and reaction change which is kinda cool. BUT you can't rewatch any scene, if you saw a scene you will never be able to watch it again and when you reach the last scene, next time its just screen go black and go back to normal, gain karma. So thats kinda suck. There is a promised "gallery" but I can't seem to find a way to access it, tested with multiple karma points and searching game's files. I can only access the gallery via teleporting cheat but its just a bunch of nameless blue flame that replay scenes, they don't have name so its kinda hard to watch a specific scene.

Edit: OH the story I forgot, you got teleport into the world, fuck everything, gain karma so you can talk to the devil queen, fuck her 2 times and depend on your karma, the game end, with 1 of 2 endings(I think), then the end, you get boot back to the main screen, sound familiar SWALLOWS999? (plz add gallery to your game)

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
then the end, you get boot back to the main screen, sound familiar SWALLOWS999? (plz add gallery to your game)
Aw fuck, cheeky son-of-a- ;) If it makes you feel better, I think I will add galleries to future games. I don't think I can further alter the game files as they are or re-release a new version of it.

As a side note- that story synopsis is really fucking close to my next game... which is an ignored NPC game. o_O Except the karma stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Stermo and Da Vinci

wuuuut

Dec 8, 2019
Guys I need help
When I open this game only black screen appears with music and inputs working

I tried redownloading the game and using locale emulator and still same problem

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes