RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 379889

Fellas, this is it. Too bad there aren't a lot of girls/ different positions for the same girl

Da Vinci

Sep 6, 2018
Just posted a game request about this genre here:
check it out, and add to it in the comments
THANKS!

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
They're true npcs. Judging from the first scene that I've witnessed (maybe the others are different), they don't even know that they're being raped by someone.
actually that is wrong, they know they are being rapped they just can't do anything about it because all they can do is say their predetermined lines, they can feel being raped because their breath gets heavier as the scenes go on and sometimes they can't even deliver their lines at all until the pc slows down hence meaning they know but can't acknowledge it happening to them

Reactions: Gaboris

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
actually that is wrong, they know they are being rapped they just can't do anything about it because all they can do is say their predetermined lines, they can feel being raped because their breath gets heavier as the scenes go on and sometimes they can't even deliver their lines at all until the pc slows down hence meaning they know but can't acknowledge it happening to them
yep that's right, otherwise it would be like fucking a wall but I guess some people are into that :ROFLMAO:

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
They have bodily reactions but they are true npcs, they are not sentient. They're basically machines made of flesh and bones. Their bodies react just as human bodies would, but they are not sentient. At least this is what transpires from the game because there is no reference to them understanding the situation. When the player rapes an npc in front of another one if they were sentient the other would have physical reactions as well (trembling from anger or powerlessness, getting pale or whatever), but it doesn't happen. All interaction is purely mechanical, they are objects.

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
They have bodily reactions but they are true npcs, they are not sentient. They're basically machines made of flesh and bones. Their bodies react just as human bodies would, but they are not sentient. At least this is what transpires from the game because there is no reference to them understanding the situation. When the player rapes an npc in front of another one if they were sentient the other would have physical reactions as well (trembling from anger or powerlessness, getting pale or whatever), but it doesn't happen. All interaction is purely mechanical, they are objects.
Yet their behavior changes, it affects them they begin stuttering...

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
Because that's a physical reaction. You don't breathe the normal way when you get pounded and manhandled.
Actually you can breath normally, just drug someone and put them to sleep, during intercourse they keep breathing normally won't they?
Ps:
It's affects them, they can understand however they are not coded to react.
After all their bodies are programmed to understand right?
They're just bound to the narratives.

But really this ain't the place to be taking logic, it's all about whichever story/logic makes you more horny and gets you on, some people find it more enjoyable when their lewd acts are not detected by the world (time stop/dumb npcs or people)
I also like that and that's how I prefer it to be. Otherwise this would be a game of rape which isn't interesting at all and the forum is filled by it, Chronos Gate is kind of similar to this game but it has rape elements and the graphics are not the best.

Reactions: Furyous D

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Imagine if this was a game in developement and the Dev had yet to add in the Sprites and codes for his MC. The game's developer waking up the next day and finding the code to his game all fucked up with all the females having the same bug (MC's baby batter) unknowing some dude's been warped into the game going around screwing it all up. XD

Game seems to be crashing a lot for me. Is this a common thing or is something wrong with my comp ? I am playing the Brynhildr version... is the Swallows999 version better or more buggy/incomplete ?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay this was a fun game, but is there really nothing else to it?
I know there's no "storyline" and that's the whole joke, but there's nothing to end it like "Now you've got them all! What now?", nothing at all? Just a "list" of characters with whom you can do the same scenes over and over?

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
This is a great fapping material for me since I love unaware sex.. I need more games like these!

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I thought I'd drop by and tell interested parties that some developers on DLsite have come out with a few more games of the same concept. Unfortunately, I don't believe any of them have been translated into English yet.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I thought I'd drop by and tell interested parties that some developers on DLsite have come out with a few more games of the same concept. Unfortunately, I don't believe any of them have been translated into English yet.

I am interested in last one..

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes