RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
That's for Swallow999's version of the file, not the one provided by brynhildr.

You're both missing img files. Get the game provided by brynhildr and not Swallows999, then copy/cut the whole img folder from NPC Rape/www then put it into the www folder in the one provided by Swallows999.
The reason why you can get errors like this is because the IMG files in Swallow's link is in english, and the game originally functions from the japanese names.
just did it and the game works now, thanks!

Apr 16, 2018

Overview:
A game where you can r*pe the NPCs all over town.

Please note that this game is only about violating NPCs around town.
Unlike the category of this game which is RPG, this work has no main story.​

Overview:
A game where you can r*pe the NPCs all over town.

Please note that this game is only about violating NPCs around town.
Unlike the category of this game which is RPG, this work has no main story.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -
Download (version with sound, other text translated and other stuffs by @Swallows999 ): - -

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - -
Download (version with sound, other text translated and other stuffs by @Swallows999 ): - -

We must save my family!

WW3OIW

Jun 1, 2018
That's for Swallow999's version of the file, not the one provided by brynhildr.

You're both missing img files. Get the game provided by brynhildr and not Swallows999, then copy/cut the whole img folder from NPC Rape/www then put it into the www folder in the one provided by Swallows999.
The reason why you can get errors like this is because the IMG files in Swallow's link is in english, and the game originally functions from the japanese names.
ah i see :)

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Sorry for the long delay, I've been working on other projects and I lost track of time- my bad. So basically for version 2, I merged the IMG folder from Chronomium's working game folder with mine except for one file, which was "broken" (as in, displayed the incorrect image, but the game loaded fine) in the original game and I fixed it in my version. I didn't really change much else except I tinted the screen black during scenes so that the scene art pops out a little more. If anyone encounters new problems, just comment here or message me.

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
maybe there actually are ways to get them, I don't know yet as I nutted partway through and I'm saving the remaining scenes for later.
don't you hate it when that happens, and you know fully well the next time you play you will have no idea what you last did/what to do/where you are so you either mindlessly wander around or just quit and play a new game?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of NPC Rape/I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

Lucid_Atray

May 13, 2018
I have got Managed to get 2x Medicine
then what to do and I can't save the girl in prison carrying the land whether you all know what to do

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I have got Managed to get 2x Medicine
then what to do and I can't save the girl in prison carrying the land whether you all know what to do
This game is just about sex. No quests, no saving anyone or moving NPCs, nothing but sex. And not normal, consentual sex. No, no, this is rape where the victims are not cognizant of their rape, even if they can feel it and become aroused.

Lucid_Atray

May 13, 2018
This game is just about sex. No quests, no saving anyone or moving NPCs, nothing but sex. And not normal, consentual sex. No, no, this is rape where the victims are not cognizant of their rape, even if they can feel it and become aroused.
but there are some places that need a key to open the door or as ... how can I get the key

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes