RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The game is a good concept that is not common, but very limited on content and there is no progress to be made. If there were multiple towns to explore, and more of a story it would be very interesting. It is what it is.

However, by far the absolute MOST annoying thing about this game is that there are a number of locked doors, and chests, and other things such as a little "touch me" light (blocked by a maid NPC) that you just can not get to.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
The game is a good concept that is not common, but very limited on content and there is no progress to be made. If there were multiple towns to explore, and more of a story it would be very interesting. It is what it is.

However, by far the absolute MOST annoying thing about this game is that there are a number of locked doors, and chests, and other things such as a little "touch me" light (blocked by a maid NPC) that you just can not get to.
The chests contain nothing anyway, and the pot in the dungeon doesn't actually have an item (cleared by Swallows999). The item in the barrel near the maid is a magic draught, which can't be used anyway, other than the point of selling it. Regardless of that, you can't leave the town and no fights occur, so it's meaningless if you sell the draught to get a sword (since selling the draught gives 50 gold).
Also,
there is no progress to be made.
Have you read the whole overview, my guy?
Unlike the category of this game which is RPG, this work has no main story.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Shame this was so small and limited in scale.

This would have been perfect if there had been more to it, like NPCs that required some puzzle solving to get to.

Going to other towns, villages, and even the demon lord's castle. Except we're stuck in a single town with a limited number of NPCs that are easy to reach.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Shame this was so small and limited in scale.

This would have been perfect if there had been more to it, like NPCs that required some puzzle solving to get to.

Going to other towns, villages, and even the demon lord's castle. Except we're stuck in a single town with a limited number of NPCs that are easy to reach.
I think it's a feature. I mean, simple games like this have their utility. Sometimes you just need some fap material and who cares about gameplay, hidden stuff, puzzles and the likes.
It's a good game for when you don't have much spare time.

Reactions: Scultonic

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just to clarify, all of the items and locked doors/chests are "world-building" and immersion elements that the developer put in to sell the idea that the protagonist is a normal person that was suddenly transported to a video-game world. The healing potions and weapons would have had utility if the player had been a video-game protagonist on a quest to slay the demon king, instead of slaying dat puss ya kno what i m saying? :p;)

There is a small room in the castle prison with multiple locked chests- I believe the original Japanese text said something along the lines of, "If I were the hero in this game, I think this would be my quest reward!"

I do think however that the developer needed to be more clear about the fact that these items serve no purpose and that some areas are inaccessible. I do appreciate the style in which he made it though: I personally hate grinding/time-wastes (such as running across huge, unnecessary overworld maps, having to kill hundreds of trash mobs to level up or grind gold, etc) in H-games and actively avoid it when I develop my own.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just to clarify, all of the items and locked doors/chests are "world-building" and immersion elements that the developer put in to sell the idea that the protagonist is a normal person that was suddenly transported to a video-game world. The healing potions and weapons would have had utility if the player had been a video-game protagonist on a quest to slay the demon king, instead of slaying dat puss ya kno what i m saying? :p;)

There is a small room in the castle prison with multiple locked chests- I believe the original Japanese text said something along the lines of, "If I were the hero in this game, I think this would be my quest reward!"

I do think however that the developer needed to be more clear about the fact that these items serve no purpose and that some areas are inaccessible. I do appreciate the style in which he made it though: I personally hate grinding/time-wastes (such as running across huge, unnecessary overworld maps, having to kill hundreds of trash mobs to level up or grind gold, etc) in H-games and actively avoid it when I develop my own.
...probably one day someone will take this game with the idea of.. extend the whole gameplay by adding numerous things xD

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
...probably one day someone will take this game with the idea of.. extend the whole gameplay by adding numerous things XD
Yeah, the concept is pretty good and it could surely be expanded to be integrated with some basic questing - for instance the MC could realize that progressing in the game would allow him to access to even more women or to some particularly hot one.
Nonetheless I find it highly rational that the MC can't bother going anywhere else. For what he knows outside of the town there's functioning monsters and no reload or respawn system.

Reactions: Swallows999

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
On another note, why cheat engine? Just use a save editor if you need to.
I once tried using and changed only the money, downloaded and renamed it to a different number (so my original wasn't overwritten), didn't pop up in game load screen. This worked for most other RPG games, excluding PERVERT OR MARRIAGE and Princess Go Around.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I once tried using and changed only the money, downloaded and renamed it to a different number (so my original wasn't overwritten), didn't pop up in game load screen. This worked for most other RPG games, excluding PERVERT OR MARRIAGE and Princess Go Around.
There are others, not only that. For example this one for MV and this one for the others. Aside from the games from ONEONE1 that seems inaccessible (and I've yet to try cheat engine honestly), one of the reasons as because I didn't finish any of their game (aside the random crashes and such), all of the others worked wonderfully.

Reactions: Scultonic

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
On another note, why cheat engine? Just use a save editor if you need to.
Yours are words of wisdom, but Man is an animal of pride: why stop at editing the save file when you can aim to the sky of real time manipulation? Why stoop so low at static editing when the promise of dynamic editing waves to you far into the horizon?
A man can dream.
And usually fail, but that's another matter entirely.

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
I like this parody, like NPC life story on reddit. I hope here are more like this.
For some reason, i like those eye.

jmckee22

Jun 25, 2018
Hey so when I try to start a new game it says: loading error. Failure to load: img/characters/%E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png Also when I extract it it asks me if I want to replace a bunch of files with the same name. Not sure if thats normal?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
can't play the english version, getting:
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/characters/%E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png

anyone knows what the hell i need to do/where can i get that file?

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
judging by the fact that file is named "The NPCs Ignore Me" it seems that this title isn't a genuine one
That's for Swallow999's version of the file, not the one provided by brynhildr.
can't play the english version, getting:
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/characters/%E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png

anyone knows what the hell i need to do/where can i get that file?
Hey so when I try to start a new game it says: loading error. Failure to load: img/characters/%E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png Also when I extract it it asks me if I want to replace a bunch of files with the same name. Not sure if thats normal?
You're both missing img files. Get the game provided by brynhildr and not Swallows999, then copy/cut the whole img folder from NPC Rape/www then put it into the www folder in the one provided by Swallows999.
The reason why you can get errors like this is because the IMG files in Swallow's link is in english, and the game originally functions from the japanese names.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes