RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
You can actually recruit the black haired girl from the dungeon and there are multiple towns you go to and pick up other non NPCs, basically the end game is to get out of the NPC world with the beginning black haired chick and other girls who got trapped in there, the game is a lot bigger than it actually seems. Now how do you do that? You'll have to find out. :test3::RarePepe:
How I wish author read this and really making it.

strangely the game is 450.32MB on dlsite but 180 MB on this version
Dlsite put game update with addition of content as description on 15th, this translated still using the first version so hopingly there are still more in store (imagine fuckin over 100 NPCs in a full blown open world game)

Oh God fucking damn it. There goes my WIP translation for this. :FeelsBadMan:
There are still other games in need of translation too~
And who knows there will be future update that can use your help.

Reactions: Gabaw

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How I wish author read this and really making it.

Dlsite put game update with addition of content as description on 15th, this translated still using the first version so hopingly there are still more in store (imagine fuckin over 100 NPCs in a full blown open world game)

There are still other games in need of translation too~
And who knows there will be future update that can use your help.
I decided I'm going to post my version of Chronomium's translation. I realized that this person only translated; I fixed some of the dialogue images, added sound to scenes, added a skip intro, deleted some boxes near the maid in the mansion that is constantly blocking the path, and clarified most of the events where it seems like you can do something, like find a key or something, but you actually can't.

About the 9/15 update- I've read on ULMF that it was just adding Mac compatibility. I have no idea though, hoping someone can clarify.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I decided I'm going to post my version of Chronomium's translation. I realized that this person only translated; I fixed some of the dialogue images, added sound to scenes, added a skip intro, deleted some boxes near the maid in the mansion that is constantly blocking the path, and clarified most of the events where it seems like you can do something, like find a key or something, but you actually can't.

About the 9/15 update- I've read on ULMF that it was just adding Mac compatibility. I have no idea though, hoping someone can clarify.
2018年09月15日 内容追加
Mac版を同梱しました

It is just MAC version update. Check Japanese dlsite.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017

This is damn appreciated.

You're doing a fine job out there and there should be more people like you in the world.

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
deleted some boxes near the maid in the mansion that is constantly blocking the path, and clarified most of the events where it seems like you can do something

Thank you and....got link for it??
Ah such shame........was really hoping there will be much much bigger stuff to explore and stuffs other than a single town to play with.

Jul 9, 2018
Violating NPC- girls damn nice idea too bad its censored :FeelsBadMan:
Deal with it, Japanese laws will always mandate to have it censored.
edit: the only bright side you can look upon is that this was mosaic censorship that they used. had they used glowstick censoring like they do in Korean webtoons ( which in my opinion is THE WORST KIND OF CENSORSHIP PERIOD.) i'd make this face:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
This one? XD
No, it had to do with a guy who was sucked into his game console. He fucks all the NPCs and then goes to fight a slime, then his mother walks in and turns off the console.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes