RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Oh, an English version, neat. To answer some questions that people will definitely have:
No, no animations, just walk to random female (except old women I guess) NPCs and initiate sex. The random scattered objects I've seen don't seem to be obtainable, at least from what I could google translate of the dev's blog. All it does is spit out a CG according to what NPC you speak to.

Reactions: Onysko
Sep 29, 2017
The obtainable items, offered sidequests, and sparkles out of reach are probably just there as flavor. You know, to remind you that you're actually inside a video game. Since the protagonist only cares about boning everything with a vagina, none of those things actually lead anywhere.

syllvos

Aug 22, 2016
This game was so unexpectedly good that it made me really want an rpg similar to this concept. Does anyone have good recommendations?

Reactions: GaRbS

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Aside from JoeForesters work I do not known of a game where the protaganist knows they are within a game setting,,, but, I must admit, this game tickles the fuck outta me.

Jun 30, 2017
So, as anyone might have guessed already for a 'completed' game.
There is not actually a lot to it.
If you go to \NPC Rape\www\img\pictures
You can see all the sex scenes and as you may have noted.
Without getting a key, reading a book or really doing anything significant.
You can reach them all if not you already might have done.

The game talks about monsters outside the village but can't actually leave the village.
So yeah, I don't think there is much to do.

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
I honestly believe the goal is not to find the exterior shit (although there are hints), but simply to fuck them all. Ultimately, isn't that why you are here?

Locreus

Jul 27, 2017
I keep getting a "failed to load" error which has a bunch of percentages and random letters and numbers. It says it's in the "characters" folder but when I looked at it, it seemed fine?

Reactions: dag13333

golsil

Oct 29, 2017
I looked at a my save file with RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65. There are 4 items, 4 weapons, and 4 pieces of armor. There are also 20 switches for the game (used by RPG maker to know what has been done in the save file) and none of the switches have any descriptions. I turned on all the switches and nothing seems to have changed. The game also has no variables recorded outside of player stats.

My conclusion is that the whole game is just an immersive sex scene gallery.

InverseShidou

Dec 10, 2017
Well this quite fast to someone upload this, but well done.

Overview:
A game where you can r*pe the NPCs all over town.

Please note that this game is only about violating NPCs around town.
Unlike the category of this game which is RPG, this work has no main story.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Don't even bother trying to make any sense out of Japan.
Well,the actual reason may surprise you a bit but...it started with light novel.Aparently,japan noticed a fact that people dont bother reading the back of the book for information so they had to ''bright'' idea of resuming the book by the title alone...and no,im not even joking.

p.s. sorry if my writing is terible,im not a native english speaker.

Reactions: Gabaw

kira

Aug 13, 2016
really do hope they do an append or better a sequel where he finally got bored and continue the story, going to other countries and such, while also of course raping each npc.

I mean, wouldn't it be a great idea? Like, the main character already knows that it's a NPC world, so while playing the game, he can easily rape the inhabitants whenever he felt like it. With a bonus of doing the heroine's route and all that.

I know there are games where you can do that of course, but have to grind enough to reach a certain threshold to get a scene. But in this one you can just rape them on the get go. Like, if you want to play for the plot go ahead, with these as a side dish kind of thing.

Reactions: Mr_Sel and wadere
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes