RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Considering that there's atleast one R-18 title on syosetsu with an extreme similar name...
Why should they stop with novels?

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Few more things to add for the links.

Chrono link - playable for older version of windows like XP and such (using XP here so I can guarantee it)
Swallow link - using the original RPGM game build that seems only can work on win 7 or later

Of course both are actually same, only 1 is playable on older windows and other is not. Unimportant but I kinda wonder why one is playable on older windows and other is not........

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Few more things to add for the links.

Chrono link - playable for older version of windows like XP and such (using XP here so I can guarantee it)
Swallow link - using the original RPGM game build that seems only can work on win 7 or later

Of course both are actually same, only 1 is playable on older windows and other is not. Unimportant but I kinda wonder why one is playable on older windows and other is not........
Honestly, one of the first things i noticed was that Chrono had a lot less files in the output folder (I had similar files as the original Japanese download) and I don't know how he did it. I lack the critical information. I have no idea what I'm doing on RPGM. :test2:

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Honestly, one of the first things i noticed was that Chrono had a lot less files in the output folder (I had similar files as the original Japanese download) and I don't know how he did it. I lack the critical information. I have no idea what I'm doing on RPGM. :test2:
Grabbed chrono patch via ULMF before and it only contained files for translations - nothing to do with the game build. Was bummed cuz game not working......

I know you used the original JP version (with initial K embedded on game launch icon) since I get it too - and very sad to see that I cannot play it due to dll problem of which said error will not appear on newer windows. (cannot confirm it though)

Really grateful for whoever tinker with the game to make it playable with old windows......

Azullus

Aug 26, 2018
I keep getting a "failed to load" error which has a bunch of percentages and random letters and numbers. It says it's in the "characters" folder but when I looked at it, it seemed fine?
Yeah, I have the same problem too:confused:

IzyiSky

Sep 21, 2018
I think this version has quite amount of stuffs and functions removed from completed game files.
There's actually incomplete Japanese version as well, and that one has image files of such as enemies(monsters) and various other additional files that translated version doesn't have.
I doubt that this game isn't only about raping random Npc's around endlessly.

IzyiSky

Sep 21, 2018
I think this version has quite amount of stuffs and functions removed from completed game files.
There's actually incomplete Japanese version as well, and that one has image files of such as enemies(monsters) and various other additional files that translated version doesn't have.
I doubt that this game isn't only about raping random Npc's around endlessly.
So apparently, folder and files for enemies were existed in older version, but not in later version.
Now I'm convinced that there's definitely more stuffs in original version from DLsite.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
i've encounter some problem when strtin a new game...
it keep asking me about .png file that din't exist on the www\img folder nor on the arhive too...
do i need to download all version and mix it up ?

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
i've encounter some problem when strtin a new game...
it keep asking me about .png file that din't exist on the www\img folder nor on the arhive too...
do i need to download all version and mix it up ?
download the original version, copy & paste the img/ folder to the one Sparrow made, and say yes to replace it. Should be fixed.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I can't even play it, some error about not being able to load an image. Any ideas? Maybe I need to unzip it with a specific program or what? I tried to run it in japanese locale, but no luck.

EDIT: The regular version works for me, just not the other one (with sound)

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I can't even play it, some error about not being able to load an image. Any ideas? Maybe I need to unzip it with a specific program or what? I tried to run it in japanese locale, but no luck.

EDIT: The regular version works for me, just not the other one (with sound)
I'm going to work on a fixed version so it's easier for people to play. Post #114 currently has a work-around, involving merging the IMG folders.

all you can do is walk around and rape npc right?
Yes, you cannot leave town, there is no greater story.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes