RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
While it seems the game as a hole doesn't have any story at all,
how the fuck do i start the side quest's? there seem to be stuff to do: (spoiler?) get some stone to the preist to have acces to a chest, find a key to open the door in the noble home, find one or two key to open the cell doors in the castle, bring some evidence that the girl didn't steal. i didn't find anyway to do any of this. could someone look in the files to see if there a way to do any of this?
to be honest i dont think u can do anything about that... i think u just have sex with the women in town and in the castle i even slept at the castle nothing change bought a sword as well
So...are there some kind of sidequests or are there just scenes?
You can actually recruit the black haired girl from the dungeon and there are multiple towns you go to and pick up other non NPCs, basically the end game is to get out of the NPC world with the beginning black haired chick and other girls who got trapped in there, the game is a lot bigger than it actually seems. Now how do you do that? You'll have to find out. :test3::RarePepe:

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
You can actually recruit the black haired girl from the dungeon and there are multiple towns you go to and pick up other non NPCs, basically the end game is to get out of the NPC world with the beginning black haired chick and other girls who got trapped in there, the game is a lot bigger than it actually seems. Now how do you do that? You'll have to find out. :test3::RarePepe:
Wait what really ?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
im going bet u made this up.
cause i swear if ur right on this shit im going be soooo piss lol

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I belive he is making it up, the game says "no main story. 15 base scenes"
ahhh screw you color

thank you krul_tepes. its just... god thats disappointment like felt really hype up to play thinknig it was at least a bit bigger but.. nope

krul_tepes

Aug 21, 2017
ahhh screw you color

thank you krul_tepes. its just... god thats disappointment like felt really hype up to play thinknig it was at least a bit bigger but.. nope
strangely the game is 450.32MB on dlsite but 180 MB on this version

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Yeah from what I've seen you just fuck all the female npcs, minus the grannys =(, and that's pretty much it.
Looking at the picture files kind of confirms it.

Might be a update someday down the line who knows. Nice fappable game tho thanks for the upload

Shadow5243

Nov 22, 2017
Yeah I guess u can just fuck the NPCs, no main story/sides quests. I don't get why the game is implying that there are some stuff to do though

Do u guys know similar games ?
Harem Collector is similar and has more to it than this game does.

Reactions: onighoul

Shadow5243

Nov 22, 2017
I belive he is making it up, the game says "no main story. 15 base scenes"

Edit: just counted the girls and there are 14 (the bunny one at the bar has 2 base images)
there are 15 girls
1. the starting girl
2. the witch girl
3. the nun
4. the wife in the house next to the two woman talking to each other
5. the bunny girl in the tavern
6. the serving girl in the tavern
7.&8. the two woman talking to each other
9. the girl sitting on the bench with her boyfriend
10. the maid in the big house
11. the girl in the garden of the big house
12. the girl in the dungeon
13. the holy Knight
14. the guard outside the kings room
15. the princess

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
This is freakin' hilarious! "The power of Princess Pussy"... ha! :D
Thanks for the upload, this pup is prime stuff comedy.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
This fits in category of "emotionless Sex" or "Ghost" in hentai, mostly hentai manga, and thus, this is one of the best games I never knew I wanted >:3

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes