RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
but there are some places that need a key to open the door or as ... how can I get the key
Those places don't open, there is nothing behind them. There is no key either. It's that sort of game, where there is only sex, no questing for items of no significance since there is no NPC behind those doors. It's not a adventure game, but it's a game nonetheless.

jhonyk10

Apr 16, 2018
ok anyone mad enough can check \www\data\CommonEvents to see if there is more content or not
but it's strange because in the folder www has a folder with the name img and there have a lot of images of local and other NPCs and equipment and spells

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
This game is freaking hilarious! The only thing that would be funnier than this game is if someone asked for a walkthrough of i! I honestly hope that this person makes more joke/parody/games like this, but not a sequel. Oh, why not a sequel? It would be pretty pointless, I guess!

Two Thumbs Up!

kokarai

Oct 27, 2018
Anyone have any word from the creator whether he will continue with this one? I really think he hit a untapped gold mine.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Anyone have any word from the creator whether he will continue with this one? I really think he hit a untapped gold mine.
If it makes you feel better, I might roll with it for a game. I do like the ignored/oblivious sex concept.

Reactions: Xypher

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Need protag to just walk into the demon lords castle and sex up all their demon generals and minions, and the imprisoned princess.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I have mixed thoughts one if I was in this world lets say typical jrpg and everyone was stuck with the canned responses of the game this would get boring imagine ponya from botw repeatedly saying the same line over and over as you pound her or the gorudo princess repeating the same line. Or your princess is in another castle repeatedly...

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes