Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So many things can happen at this early stage. By plan, we'll gauge on polls in the longer run on how the story of the game will turn out. Just considering suggestions is all. :)
..cool but also.....don't let ppl decide what u add........games usually become a mess cuz of that......
....demo was pretty good tho.....

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
NTR when ? :BootyTime:
Nyahaha! We will get there. :D
no vore tag ? :WaitWhat:
Because it's not in the storyline of this version yet. :HideThePain:
You really need to get your future/planned tags posted to prevent pissing people off when they get side swiped by crap they don't want to see.
So many things can happen at this early stage. By plan, we'll gauge on polls in the longer run on how the story of the game will turn out. Just considering suggestions is all. :)
Never mind. Dead on the vine anyway.
I've yet to see a game driven by polls last to the half way point, let alone completion, before they're abandoned.

IWEYKiezGames

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
You really need to get your future/planned tags posted to prevent pissing people off when they get side swiped by crap they don't want to see.

Never mind. Dead on the vine anyway.
I've yet to see a game driven by polls last to the half way point, let alone completion, before they're abandoned.
I'll be that difference(?) but yeah, I've seen games that have been driven by it. Thanks for playing the game. :)

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I'm happy there's no vore, but I am surprised. Is the eat more metaphorical or about the friends we made along the way?

IWEYKiezGames

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
I'm happy there's no vore, but I am surprised. Is the eat more metaphorical or about the friends we made along the way?
Vore is totally up in the air, we're a team of four and we're still debating about this that's why it's not in the demo yet. But most of the characters are monsters so it's part of their nature and this is also metaphorical at the same time.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
anyways could do with a resolution selection in the option menu (see that we can grab and increase window size but most people might not realize it, and having presets makes it easier)

allowing to save without inputting a save name (defaulting to day/hour/minute for the name of the save) would be nice as well

you should add the tag "animated " btw since the first scene is animated (also a gallery would be nice to review all those scenes). Maybe also the transformation tag (human form/monster girl form)

allowing to load from the save menu would be helpful as well

"comfort room" sounds really weird, I think using the classic "bathroom" would prevent people from getting confused

in the storyline the name used is the default one even if you changed (and I just can't play with pepe, either le pew or the frog it just, nope xD)
same with dialog between ella and anna the name pepe is used instead of the player input

I hope we get animated werewolf waifu breaking my pelvis later on

• Red Heart
Reactions: IWEYKiezGames

IWEYKiezGames

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
anyways could do with a resolution selection in the option menu (see that we can grab and increase window size but most people might not realize it, and having presets makes it easier)

allowing to save without inputting a save name (defaulting to day/hour/minute for the name of the save) would be nice as well

you should add the tag "animated " btw since the first scene is animated (also a gallery would be nice to review all those scenes). Maybe also the transformation tag (human form/monster girl form)

allowing to load from the save menu would be helpful as well

"comfort room" sounds really weird, I think using the classic "bathroom" would prevent people from getting confused

in the storyline the name used is the default one even if you changed (and I just can't play with pepe, either le pew or the frog it just, nope xD)
same with dialog between ella and anna the name pepe is used instead of the player input

I hope we get animated werewolf waifu breaking my pelvis later on

This is awesome feedback. Thank you so much. We'll be taking some of these for future reference. :D

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
Okay, let's say this game use the "poll" system. Developers start prioritize the Patreon or other supporters while saying that "Hey, they are the ones who is paying us." But the ones who is supporting them now will be fellow degenerates who is in to "Vore, NTR, Guro" and other niche stuff and they are not really a huge number of people. And they could be very VERY demanding. (To see this please look at the Fenexo's TiTS, once my favorite with just enough of the other stuff and now I can't get pass without not seeing some huge stuff that I don't want to see.) And like the good fellow DeUglyOne said, this is not really surviving practice. I will be giving my opinion about the stuff you should do. You can take my advice Kiev Games or don't. But I'm a degenerate that see some pattern which make people like/love or avoid.
Let's start:
1) Add Vore. Not because I like it - I don't - But you picked the name "I will eat you" sooo... Just add some snake, dragon and other monsters but snake is a MUST.
2) Make any and all kinks and characters avoidable. If you done a poll the NTR Lovers creep out from their burrows with unholy zeal and vote that kink to sky. And if you try to add NTR in to your game - which I DARE YOU TO DEFINE, just arguing about definition could make your game forum 50 pages long - you will lose a whole lot of people. And some people may hate one of the characters and want to avoid that so let's make sure everything can be avoided.
3) I feel asshole if I advice you to use my kinks in your game but "Harem, Pregnancy" would boost your viewing. I know, I'm a basic bitch by liking this kinks sue me but they are like toast. Good without anything. And when you add Vore, it kinda look like pregnancy already sooo.
4) Once I tell to my business partner that "If you focus on the money, you will lose the customers and you would not get both of them." You should avoid the pit trap that is "Supporters only" or "Patreon to see this" kinda stuff. You are here and try to get people and not all this people are money loaded degenerates that could fork up some dollars. Most of us live in a third world country and forking up a dollar is not viable or not possible. I know you want the money (I see your goals let's not kid ourselves) but know this. If you gain traction, popularity and views, it will return monetarily. Maybe not so fast paced but it will happen and when it happen, it will be nothing like before. Oh and don't forget that by releasing your game here, you will have a community of testers, bug fixers, modders which is pretty sweet.
5) And lastly slow and steady may win the race but too slow and you will lose everything. There are great games out there that takes so long for each update that many people don't know/care about to play. Don't be like that. But that does not means we get a update each month that's like "This month we add 2 scene and 1200 text which does not matter. Yeah, that's it. See you next month where we add 4 scene and give you a arbitary number that we will lie and you will not check." kinda updates too. If your name seems like a Patreon Scam, that's it for you. Good bye to your good reputuation. And this platform is merciless when they see something they don't like (like Unlimited Pleasure, The Lodge, Lust and Power or Nanoverse) but we appreciate and show our love to the ones we cherish (shout to my favorites Grandma's House, Light of My Life, Mist, Divimera)

TLDR: Anything and everything should be avoidable, add vore because of your title, make lasting and not empty updates with a good consistency with a clear ending and in a good time. A game with 5+ year development, with minimal updates, paywalled with unavoidable kinks is a no-no.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IWEYKiezGames

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
tbh the vore doesnt have to be "visible" it could be just implied in "bad ends" if you make a pass with girls that dont like you enough to keep you around after having fun.

tbh i came here because I saw cute werewolf girl with abs and no dick (and im tired of having almost every "strong" girl being a futa)

I also like monster girls and this seems like it will focus around them
And I like femdom (paired with monster girl you get some of the classics like monster girl quest) to a certain degree (having a girl pin you down and say she will drain your balls is sexy but there should be limits, althought I would accept things being better or worse depending on stats, if the girl likes you she respects you more and take you to the bed and kiss you goodnight after the sex but if she does not like you that much she might just eat you after draining you balls, seems fair and fitting to the title).

I would advise being careful with the fetishes you want to make though

for instance if you spend 2 weeks or 1 month to make a nice animated NTR scene with dialog content questline, this will make some people happy but to those who don't like NTR they will AT BEST see this as "no update this month" and at worst be like "damn another game ruined by NTR" (I pick NTR as exemple because I know it's very divisive).

Your art and character designs are great, first scene was animated (no abs/ears/fluffy tails, SAD) so you have that going for you you should bank on it, but above all try to find your story and make it your own, not the patreons, not the f95zoners not mine but yours, you have to think that the game is for your fun first (if you have no fun then it's hard making good game, even though game feels less fun when it's yours because you see all the issues/potential with it, I know I do games xD) and then for the players, all players and not a minority even if that minority is currently paying because that would end up denaturing the game.

anyways good luck