bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IWillEatYou-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: IWEYKiezGames

IWEYKiezGames

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
Okay, let's say this game use the "poll" system. Developers start prioritize the Patreon or other supporters while saying that "Hey, they are the ones who is paying us." But the ones who is supporting them now will be fellow degenerates who is in to "Vore, NTR, Guro" and other niche stuff and they are not really a huge number of people. And they could be very VERY demanding. (To see this please look at the Fenexo's TiTS, once my favorite with just enough of the other stuff and now I can't get pass without not seeing some huge stuff that I don't want to see.) And like the good fellow DeUglyOne said, this is not really surviving practice. I will be giving my opinion about the stuff you should do. You can take my advice Kiev Games or don't. But I'm a degenerate that see some pattern which make people like/love or avoid.
Let's start:
1) Add Vore. Not because I like it - I don't - But you picked the name "I will eat you" sooo... Just add some snake, dragon and other monsters but snake is a MUST.
2) Make any and all kinks and characters avoidable. If you done a poll the NTR Lovers creep out from their burrows with unholy zeal and vote that kink to sky. And if you try to add NTR in to your game - which I DARE YOU TO DEFINE, just arguing about definition could make your game forum 50 pages long - you will lose a whole lot of people. And some people may hate one of the characters and want to avoid that so let's make sure everything can be avoided.
3) I feel asshole if I advice you to use my kinks in your game but "Harem, Pregnancy" would boost your viewing. I know, I'm a basic bitch by liking this kinks sue me but they are like toast. Good without anything. And when you add Vore, it kinda look like pregnancy already sooo.
4) Once I tell to my business partner that "If you focus on the money, you will lose the customers and you would not get both of them." You should avoid the pit trap that is "Supporters only" or "Patreon to see this" kinda stuff. You are here and try to get people and not all this people are money loaded degenerates that could fork up some dollars. Most of us live in a third world country and forking up a dollar is not viable or not possible. I know you want the money (I see your goals let's not kid ourselves) but know this. If you gain traction, popularity and views, it will return monetarily. Maybe not so fast paced but it will happen and when it happen, it will be nothing like before. Oh and don't forget that by releasing your game here, you will have a community of testers, bug fixers, modders which is pretty sweet.
5) And lastly slow and steady may win the race but too slow and you will lose everything. There are great games out there that takes so long for each update that many people don't know/care about to play. Don't be like that. But that does not means we get a update each month that's like "This month we add 2 scene and 1200 text which does not matter. Yeah, that's it. See you next month where we add 4 scene and give you a arbitary number that we will lie and you will not check." kinda updates too. If your name seems like a Patreon Scam, that's it for you. Good bye to your good reputuation. And this platform is merciless when they see something they don't like (like Unlimited Pleasure, The Lodge, Lust and Power or Nanoverse) but we appreciate and show our love to the ones we cherish (shout to my favorites Grandma's House, Light of My Life, Mist, Divimera)

TLDR: Anything and everything should be avoidable, add vore because of your title, make lasting and not empty updates with a good consistency with a clear ending and in a good time. A game with 5+ year development, with minimal updates, paywalled with unavoidable kinks is a no-no.

Jeez. This is long but definitely useful, thank you for the insight. I'll carefully check your recommendations. To be honest, I am overwhelmed by the recognition that the game received thus far.

IWEYKiezGames

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
tbh the vore doesnt have to be "visible" it could be just implied in "bad ends" if you make a pass with girls that dont like you enough to keep you around after having fun.

tbh i came here because I saw cute werewolf girl with abs and no dick (and im tired of having almost every "strong" girl being a futa)

I also like monster girls and this seems like it will focus around them
And I like femdom (paired with monster girl you get some of the classics like monster girl quest) to a certain degree (having a girl pin you down and say she will drain your balls is sexy but there should be limits, althought I would accept things being better or worse depending on stats, if the girl likes you she respects you more and take you to the bed and kiss you goodnight after the sex but if she does not like you that much she might just eat you after draining you balls, seems fair and fitting to the title).

I would advise being careful with the fetishes you want to make though

for instance if you spend 2 weeks or 1 month to make a nice animated NTR scene with dialog content questline, this will make some people happy but to those who don't like NTR they will AT BEST see this as "no update this month" and at worst be like "damn another game ruined by NTR" (I pick NTR as exemple because I know it's very divisive).

Your art and character designs are great, first scene was animated (no abs/ears/fluffy tails, SAD) so you have that going for you you should bank on it, but above all try to find your story and make it your own, not the patreons, not the f95zoners not mine but yours, you have to think that the game is for your fun first (if you have no fun then it's hard making good game, even though game feels less fun when it's yours because you see all the issues/potential with it, I know I do games xD) and then for the players, all players and not a minority even if that minority is currently paying because that would end up denaturing the game.

anyways good luck
Thank you. We will try to assess the direction we're taking and so far we have received quite some information already to take us to a better place. But nothing is for certain yet, so I'll keep my lips sealed to avoid making promises that we might not be able to make. haha.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
good luck. now im just praying this doesnt end in another "forever in dev"/abandoned monster girl game that looked really nice (like monster girl island for instance, sad wont have more shark girl abs)

• Red Heart

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I don't like NTR, but am fine with netori if it's optional to go that route. Yeah, that makes me sound hypocritical, but i ain't a cuck, and sure as hell won't put up with that shit in RL.

In general i try to avoid games with NTR.
It's usually the games with a sub or dom route i avoid the most, as they don't give you that inbetween balance.

I would suggest if NTR is added, make it avoidable by choices with a "heads up, NTR ahead" if you go this route.
While i can't say the same for others, I myself will play a game with NTR if it's Actually avoidable.

I know some developers will make it skippable, or an option to turn that content off, which to me isn't much different from skipping it.

Just my input on the reoccurring NTR topic.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Alright, I heard that there may or may not be ntr in this game in the future. I'll play it until (if) it gets added, cause it ain't my cup of tea.

IWEYKiezGames

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
I don't like NTR, but am fine with netori if it's optional to go that route. Yeah, that makes me sound hypocritical, but i ain't a cuck, and sure as hell won't put up with that shit in RL.

In general i try to avoid games with NTR.
It's usually the games with a sub or dom route i avoid the most, as they don't give you that inbetween balance.

I would suggest if NTR is added, make it avoidable by choices with a "heads up, NTR ahead" if you go this route.
While i can't say the same for others, I myself will play a game with NTR if it's Actually avoidable.

I know some developers will make it skippable, or an option to turn that content off, which to me isn't much different from skipping it.

Just my input on the reoccurring NTR topic.
Yeah, I agree with you here. It has become a very controversial topic as well and I think we may have to think fast and discern if this is going to be included or not but right now, we're kind of leaning to the idea of not going through the NTR route.

Reactions: Deviton123

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, I agree with you here. It has become a very controversial topic as well and I think we may have to think fast and discern if this is going to be included or not but right now, we're kind of leaning to the idea of not going through the NTR route.
best way to do it with your setting IMO would be to have 2 versions of a scene where the player witness a dude getting eaten (directly and bloody) vs fucked and then eaten (with NTR enabled) heck even people who hate ntr might not hate the scene because the dude dies anyways

PS : I feel like we are missing an inventory screen (for instance to see the incense we have or other key items, btw I have no idea how to use the incense, I guess it will be available when the back door of the house unlocks ??)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The vore joke was amusing, story and intro vid looks fun, love the w becoming the boobs outline. Lots of amusement here!
Keeping an eye on this one.

• Red Heart

IWEYKiezGames

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
best way to do it with your setting IMO would be to have 2 versions of a scene where the player witness a dude getting eaten (directly and bloody) vs fucked and then eaten (with NTR enabled) heck even people who hate ntr might not hate the scene because the dude dies anyways

PS : I feel like we are missing an inventory screen (for instance to see the incense we have or other key items, btw I have no idea how to use the incense, I guess it will be available when the back door of the house unlocks ??)
We have discussed that and somehow along those lines.

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
Jeez. This is long but definitely useful, thank you for the insight. I'll carefully check your recommendations. To be honest, I am overwhelmed by the recognition that the game received thus far.

I feel seen and when I check on the other peoples comments that talk about all my points, it kinda make me feel good.

Anyway I hope you well, I expect something great and have the best of luck. I probably drop a review in a few updates or so. (I know a review now is what you might need but I like to let you cook it first. )

• Yay, new update!

Damnedpotato

Dec 4, 2020
Vore is totally up in the air, we're a team of four and we're still debating about this that's why it's not in the demo yet. But most of the characters are monsters so it's part of their nature and this is also metaphorical at the same time.
I like the idea of predatory girls. More so the idea of seducing women who want to eat us. But the actual getting eaten is fucky. But best of luck to your game.