Unreal Engine Completed I Will Obey You, Mistress 2 [Day 1-9 v1.2] [I will obey you, Mistress]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
May I ask you a personal question? Are you a serial killer? I'm kidding..... maybe...
Im going to assume english is probably not your first language. Your "game" while a little rough around the edges, did function as (I'm assuming) you wanted it too, so there's that. I can also understand being new to game development, the only strange thing I noticed was a broken Steam link, I'm assuming it will be listed in the free section, and as such I wish you luck in your future game making career. My only advice is perhaps flesh out your dialog a bit more, maybe get some female friends to do voice overs. That would be a lot more interesting than AI generated voices, but thats just my opinion.
I agree with the voice overs instead of ai gen it sounds more interesting

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IWillObeyYouMistress2-D9v1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Polzor94320

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
At least make the dialogue skippable without listening to the whole thing. I can read and it's not like I need to hear 100% of this amazing ai performance.

• Thinking Face
May 25, 2022
renders are ok but my setup (not potato) is suffering a bit
+1 for fully voiced
-1 for characters faces so feeling-less

View attachment 3265697
this man has grown into a life of submission, and has been milked at least twice a day everyday of his life. A rare joy almost none of us can relate to. He however lost all passion for it, seeking other virtues instead such as calmness of the spirit when getting your balls kicked

• Wow
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote