Unreal Engine Completed I Will Obey You, Mistress [v1.0] [I will obey you, Mistress]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
The install bricked my computer altering system .dll 's. Avoid this one.

I'm very sorry to hear that you encountered problems during the game installation. To help you and understand the situation, it would be helpful to get more information about what happened.

Could you please describe step by step how you installed the game, and at what point the issues with the system .dll files occurred?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I know my GPU is quite old now but how is this more ressource consumming than games like The Witcher 3 ?
Kinda unplayable when I get like 10 fps with lowest graphics
1682035681673.png

tontoman

May 4, 2017
As you might have guessed, another UE game that tries to melt down your GPU with uncapped framerates.
Has a big SETTINGS screen, that seems to do nothing.

PS. you'll get a 'it wants to connect to the internet'. You can just cancel and it will still run. Could very well be just the UE engine wanting a diag connection for reports. Could be.

Edit: ok settings do seem to work, kind of. The buttons don't stay so you can't tell what you're currently on. but at 30FPS it's not melting anymore, but the GPU is cycling off and on with the fan speed. Fuck knows what that is. As if it's jumping from 30 to unlimited to 30 or something.

And if anyone does want to try it. at 1080P medium settings it takes 4GB vram, so keep that in mind if you have issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: d3vi13

JsMrDart

Sep 20, 2022
I wish there were a crouch and sprint button and the ability to render in 4k- it looks like the highest it goes up to is 1440p. I also wish there was a skip button for the text scenes, and a first person view for the actual femdom scenes itself.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
The game says go to bed. I can't go to bed. How do I go to bed?

Also please incorporate a skip button for the text at the start.

Reactions: ZenoMod

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
I have tested this feature on three different computers, and it worked flawlessly on all of them. It's difficult for me to determine the cause of the problem on your computer. If other players have encountered a similar issue, please let us know. This will help us understand how widespread this issue is and how to solve it.
yes i really dont understand, i have the option ( next camera on grey ) and exit on white.

But when i do 1 or 2 nothing happened, and i have a good pc.

Maybe i dont understand something ?

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
The game says go to bed. I can't go to bed. How do I go to bed?

Also please incorporate a skip button for the text at the start.
1. You must enter this room.
2. You walk up to the bed and press the left mouse button.

1682057266737.png
1682057324451.png

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
yes i really dont understand, i have the option ( next camera on grey ) and exit on white.

But when i do 1 or 2 nothing happened, and i have a good pc.

Maybe i dont understand something ?
I really don't know what could be the problem... I uploaded a version where you have to press the continue button and you will start playing right away on the second day.

Reactions: wario7403

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
I have tested this feature on three different computers, and it worked flawlessly on all of them. It's difficult for me to determine the cause of the problem on your computer. If other players have encountered a similar issue, please let us know. This will help us understand how widespread this issue is and how to solve it.
I did, pressed 2 and couldn't exit either

Edit. need to put the keyboard in qwerty to play it

Reactions: 74games
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes