Unreal Engine Completed I Will Obey You, Mistress [v1.0] [I will obey you, Mistress]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
First scene in the bathroom and already a bug... i have the choice between:
"1-Next Camera"
"2- Exit"

The first choice is grey, and i can't don anything but close the game

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
First scene in the bathroom and already a bug... i have the choice between:
"1-Next Camera"
"2- Exit"

The first choice is grey, and i can't don anything but close the game
Also you need to switch your keyboard to the English layout to make it work properly.

Xanderfied

Feb 20, 2020
Is there a good ending ?
Also !please! allow us to skip the poorly translated blog posts between scenes.
It was ok I guess, kinda crap ending, and the character models, leave much to be desired.

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
Nice game !
a bit short and there is so much more that could be done to enhance the experience !
i hope this is not the end

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Those 5/5 shill reviews sure are helpful to people who look at reviews to avoid garbage games that waste their fucking time.
Since the game has no redeeming value whatsoever the mods should just remove the game from the site and ban the dev for spam fake reviews.

Reactions: 74games and ainao

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Those 5/5 shill reviews sure are helpful to people who look at reviews to avoid garbage games that waste their fucking time.
Since the game has no redeeming value whatsoever the mods should just remove the game from the site and ban the dev for spam fake reviews.
I agree. Although it helps if sometimes you read them too. As I saw not all of them was that "positive" review despite the 5/5 rating.

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
the concept was interesting, but I gotta admit it, the game is hella boring.

1. why the blog? What brings to the game? If dev wanted to put these text it would have been better to write them as a thought of the protagonist during a session, not after.

2. Did an atomic bomb just dropped near that house?

3. Camera positions are not so good, neither the movement of characters, and with the light is worse.

4. Story could be interesting but the plot is kinda unfinished, if adding NTR at least do a good one, where we can see it clearly they are fucking.

5. that's more a thought of mine I always wanted to say, why the hell the protagonist needs to be dumb as fuck? In a lot of games he act as a pure child who never witness sex or BDSM, and no, I don't mean that he is a virgin, I mean that seems he doesn't neither know how babies are made.

Reactions: ZenoMod and Seagull
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes