RPGM I Woke Up Inside a Pixiv Game [v0.28] [風琴]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
f95 needs a guro tag... cause graphic violence doesn't cut it.
i.e. Graphic violence on enemies: Nice, Guro (sexualised gore) on LIs: Purge it with holy fire. (or more simply, graphic violence != guro, the latter is in a league of its own).
guro isn't sexualized gore, it's just gore. or it's literal translation: "grotesque."

Dunno what's worse, bad rpgmaker games or bad poser/koikatsu games... this one is both.

Reactions: waffel

bews

Aug 1, 2020
This game looks super interesting, but no way I gonna kill 2 cute twins or cute elves. Hopefully there will be content for them too if u keep them alive.

Also there is a bug where that girl from school talks even if u didn't invite her to ur party.

HOTPOCKETT

Nov 14, 2021
This looks really interesting, though can we have more "options" with the dead bodies? If you know what I mean...

Anon204

Nov 18, 2020
The Developer announced a hiatus last week stating that he's busy with work, so while he released 0.2.5, he won't be releasing 0.3.0 anytime soon. I also remember them saying something about releasing 1.0 by the end of the year for free so they're a pretty generous content creator for what originally started as 'if I get enough likes i'll turn this idea into a real game'.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexDark1027

Anon204

Nov 18, 2020
Dunno what's worse, bad rpgmaker games or bad poser/koikatsu games... this one is both.
There's pretty close to no competition for animesque guro games, unless you remove all expectations. This is the only Koikatsu guro game I know, and is mediocre because there is literally no one else willing to fill the niche.

new uptade when? any news?
The Dev said they were busy with company work, and disabled subscriptions because that would be unfair to take money for no updates. Unfortunately that means you can't actually get the latest version 0.25.. But 0.2 is public and has a bit of content.

LadyCygnus

Aug 4, 2021
I am missing two corpses after the high elf archer. Was I supposed to be hostile to the elves to get those corpses?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes