RPGM I Woke Up Inside a Pixiv Game [v0.28] [風琴]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon204

Nov 18, 2020
Looks like the developer disappeared. I don't know how often it happens to other artists but I try to follow overseas gore creators and about a quarter of the Chinese users I follow tend to 'disappear' along with all their works.

Nevermind, Dev made an update recently, they're completely tied up with work and unprivated ver 0.2.5 for free, which is nice.

Last edited:

Zinnoki

Nov 4, 2019
Developer is currently tied up with in real life stuff overseeing a company project of some sort and barely has any time. They made a post on their fanbox on 1/10/2022 saying 0.3 might be released Feb - early March. Since then, there has been no post. I wager they've delayed the update till sometime in April - May or possibly even later.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Looks like the developer disappeared. I don't know how often it happens to other artists but I try to follow overseas gore creators and about a quarter of the Chinese users I follow tend to 'disappear' along with all their works.

Nevermind, Dev made an update recently, they're completely tied up with work and unprivated ver 0.2.5 for free, which is nice.
Where?

JJW21

Jul 20, 2021
After I finshed the forest part how do I get to the askue shrine or the next part? I take the ferry but no where I click leads to the next step. Or is this the end of the line?

-F-

Dec 16, 2019
I am missing two corpses after the high elf archer. Was I supposed to be hostile to the elves to get those corpses?
a bit late but in the goblin cave in the room where you find the adventurers there is a chest in front of the gallows. You use the item on the elf guard in the big tree.

Jun 16, 2021
There is a new post in the developer’s pixiv fanbox. A new update: Early Access for version 0.28. For now, it’s only available for those who paid for EA Plan, though.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
where is guro part? I took the headless girl's corpse to my basement and nothing happens

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Entirely inaccurate if it was truly a pixiv game it would have really good art be entirely in Japanese and never be completed after the artist either gets banned or disappears forever.

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
Updated 2023-01-04? Nani? Is this the update posted to their fanbox in august? Or just the website being silly?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes