meowtoxic

Sep 4, 2020
Sure why not. I will put the same resume I will be putting on my free Patreon. Here it goes. The story starts in an advanced city. Emma and her family live a happy life. She goes to school and has a boyfriend. One day her Mother gets hit by a car and passes away. Her dad becomes depressed and unable to work to support his family. He gets offered by his dad to live back in the village until he feels good again. Now Emma has to go back live in this new village. What Emma does not know is that this village is far more different than normal. It was once close to a nuclear plant 30 years go that went hazard causing all the inhabitants of that village to suffer from side effects( Hehe). As soon as Emma arrives in this village she realizes there is little to no women in the village and that everyone is Fat ugly and disfigured. She then realizes that there is a plot going on in the village and she will stop at nothing to uncover it.
Here some of the tags that will be happening in the early stages of the game. I dont wanna spoil the Darker ones for later updates yet so I will only post just a few.

- BLACKMAIL--GANGBANG--RAPE--CORRUPTION--HARDCORE--BDSM--MONSTERS--BEASTIALITY--PUBLIC USE--BIG BREASTS--BIG ASS--CUMFLATION-BODY MODIFICATION--RYONA- OLD MEN--FAT MEN--DOUPLE AND TRIPLE PENETRATION--PROLAPSE--INCEST- LARGE INSERTIONS--PISS DRINKING.

Here is the model for Emma.
Hi, have you given up developing your game yet? I hope not!

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
I'll keep my heart out to you, creator. Thanks for making nice stuffs. I'll probably check by here every now and then. Maybe you'll return, maybe not. But you've got yourself a new fan.

Reactions: earthza0018

Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
My first Hentai game is the prequel... I'm quite surprised it actually have a Sequel...

Edit: I look it up, It is complete? Or something Since it said It's complete on the patreon.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Has anyone really not heard anything from Dev? I know they have a PIXIV that isn't listed here or on their Patreon.
littleboy is just MIA and there's no way or nobody that can tell when he's coming back.

Nobody knows what happened, maybe a personal real life issue, health inconveniences? who knows :(

Sadly the only thing to do is wait until he miraculously makes an announcement any of these days

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
Has anyone really not heard anything from Dev? I know they have a PIXIV that isn't listed here or on their Patreon.
It's one of those rare moments when a dev simply dissapears from the internet, nothing from his pixiv, fanbox or any other site.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes