flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So... is it abandoned? is the creator posting anything on patreon or somewhere else?
The creator does do long gaps between updates, which I personally think can be better for the game as he'll come out with a big chunk of content. However this is a pretty big gap so who knows, you can follow him on Ci-en here:

My game stops after some chapters with the king. is there notihng else after?
I think there's a couple of small scenes after the stuff with the King but the demo ends after a big battle up a mountain if I remember correctly

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Some sequences are so long they could be individual kinetic novels. I wish you could save more.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I am starting to be a little pessimistic. In the past, the developer posted on ci-en once per month. Now, nothing from May.
I wouldn't abandon all hope, looking at their feed they've often gone a couple of months without updating so they could well be buckling down on a massive update and just didn't want to post.

But sometimes devs just disapear (Or worse, maintain an online presence but slowly stop mentioning game updates, fuckin' ILL man). Not much you can really do but put it out your mind and maybe in a couple of months you'll have a pleasent surprise in your feed

Jan 1, 2020
I wouldn't abandon all hope, looking at their feed they've often gone a couple of months without updating so they could well be buckling down on a massive update and just didn't want to post.

But sometimes devs just disapear (Or worse, maintain an online presence but slowly stop mentioning game updates, fuckin' ILL man). Not much you can really do but put it out your mind and maybe in a couple of months you'll have a pleasent surprise in your feed
Bro im scared... After what the dev for Boy Hero Ken did I have abandonment issues.

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I've played the game again waiting for the next chapter to come out. And I realized that I hadn't seen all the events in the game the first time I replayed it. but, there is still one that I can't find and I don't know if it is not implemented yet or is very well hidden. Does anyone recognize this event and know where to find it? I got it by decrypting the image files.

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
oh.. im interested as well.

i havent seen that scene and i played the game multiple times now, that outfit she is wearing looks like her combat gear from the king

Jun 17, 2020
I am actually thinking of doing my own game in that same genre. Extremely Hot girl gets blackmailed and raped by a the whole village. Even thinking of adding some really distrubing stuff to the mix.

Reactions: Nnoas

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
oh.. im interested as well.

i havent seen that scene and i played the game multiple times now, that outfit she is wearing looks like her combat gear from the king
I found it(well my friend found it). You need to go back to the camp and talk to a kid to activate this sort of quest.

Panzarus

Apr 17, 2018
Can someone upload a gallery from the game? Right now I have only mobile internet and I don't wanna waste it on the game that I already played.

king asfa

Mar 27, 2022
I am actually thinking of doing my own game in that same genre. Extremely Hot girl gets blackmailed and raped by a the whole village. Even thinking of adding some really distrubing stuff to the mix.
do it please i just want to keep playing games with this specific art.... fuck i miss you so much little boy :( you were my favourite creator of all time. u were god tier.... :(((((

Nnoas

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
i mean can you guide??? i hv been trying for so long n up at the king
Sure. This NPC is available after you get Anya's new clothes and you are able to leave the castle.

-Return to the camp to find the kid looking for his missing sister.
-After you talk to him, go to the area shown in the picture and go inside the house that is in the middle.
-Go back to the camp and talk to the kid again.
-Finally go to the second area shown in the picture. If you did it right, Anya will tell you to split up.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes