king asfa

Mar 27, 2022
Say no more i already started drawing. Also finished writing the story. Gotta focus on dialogue and mastering RPG MV.
thanks my bro... my g... u saved my existence meaning. take your time. i will wait no matter what. just take your time and do a great job like little boy did before his first degree murder. its your turn.......... to carry on the legacy.................................

Reactions: Prince Angelov
Jun 17, 2020
thanks my bro... my g... u saved my existence meaning. take your time. i will wait no matter what. just take your time and do a great job like little boy did before his first degree murder. its your turn.......... to carry on the legacy.................................
Yep I got an Idea How my "Heroine" is gonna look like. Already got a picture of her that i will post on my new Patreon

Her Name is Emma. The story starts with her mother getting killed in an accident in the city. Her father could not take the pain so in his depression had to go back to live with his dad and mom. Emma now lives in a remote little Village that was once close to a nuclear plant that went wrong causing various deformations to the nearby villagers.

king asfa

Mar 27, 2022
Yep I got an Idea How my "Heroine" is gonna look like. Already got a picture of her that i will post on my new Patreon

Her Name is Emma. The story starts with her mother getting killed in an accident in the city. Her father could not take the pain so in his depression had to go back to live with his dad and mom. Emma now lives in a remote little Village that was once close to a nuclear plant that went wrong causing various deformations to the nearby villagers.
holy fuck that looks insane. :cool:(y)

king asfa

Mar 27, 2022
Here it is boys. Worked hard on this one. My first ever.

cant/dont know to open

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied</Message>
</Error>

Jun 17, 2020
Ayy its time to take over the work. Started my own Patreon. Posted a Picture of What Emma our new protagonist is gonna look like. Poor her. She has no idea what the world is planning for her.

Aug 30, 2021
Ayy its time to take over the work. Started my own Patreon. Posted a Picture of What Emma our new protagonist is gonna look like. Poor her. She has no idea what the world is planning for her.
I hoped that Emma will be more Anya look-alike.

Jun 17, 2020
I hoped that Emma will be more Anya look-alike.
Sadly she wont really be like Anna. As much as I wanna make my own game I didnt wanna make a cheap knockoff of little boy's Anna. But I can assure you that she will look Good. A bit taller. Thick tights. Fat ass. Huge Boobs. Here is the picture in my Patreon. Although I can assure you one thing. Emma's Future will FAAAAR worse and Cruel than Anna's. I won't Spoil What will happen to her yet until I have at least finished 3-4 Sex scenes( Currently on the first). But trust me. "Gangrape" is the least of her worries.

Sep 8, 2017
Sadly she wont really be like Anna. As much as I wanna make my own game I didnt wanna make a cheap knockoff of little boy's Anna. But I can assure you that she will look Good. A bit taller. Thick tights. Fat ass. Huge Boobs. Here is the picture in my Patreon. Although I can assure you one thing. Emma's Future will FAAAAR worse and Cruel than Anna's. I won't Spoil What will happen to her yet until I have at least finished 3-4 Sex scenes( Currently on the first). But trust me. "Gangrape" is the least of her worries.
Sounds good.
Can you say anything about the story? and tags?

Jun 17, 2020
Sounds good.
Can you say anything about the story? and tags?
Sure why not. I will put the same resume I will be putting on my free Patreon. Here it goes. The story starts in an advanced city. Emma and her family live a happy life. She goes to school and has a boyfriend. One day her Mother gets hit by a car and passes away. Her dad becomes depressed and unable to work to support his family. He gets offered by his dad to live back in the village until he feels good again. Now Emma has to go back live in this new village. What Emma does not know is that this village is far more different than normal. It was once close to a nuclear plant 30 years go that went hazard causing all the inhabitants of that village to suffer from side effects( Hehe). As soon as Emma arrives in this village she realizes there is little to no women in the village and that everyone is Fat ugly and disfigured. She then realizes that there is a plot going on in the village and she will stop at nothing to uncover it.
Here some of the tags that will be happening in the early stages of the game. I dont wanna spoil the Darker ones for later updates yet so I will only post just a few.

- BLACKMAIL--GANGBANG--RAPE--CORRUPTION--HARDCORE--BDSM--MONSTERS--BEASTIALITY--PUBLIC USE--BIG BREASTS--BIG ASS--CUMFLATION-BODY MODIFICATION--RYONA- OLD MEN--FAT MEN--DOUPLE AND TRIPLE PENETRATION--PROLAPSE--INCEST- LARGE INSERTIONS--PISS DRINKING.

Here is the model for Emma.

king asfa

Mar 27, 2022
Sure why not. I will put the same resume I will be putting on my free Patreon. Here it goes. The story starts in an advanced city. Emma and her family live a happy life. She goes to school and has a boyfriend. One day her Mother gets hit by a car and passes away. Her dad becomes depressed and unable to work to support his family. He gets offered by his dad to live back in the village until he feels good again. Now Emma has to go back live in this new village. What Emma does not know is that this village is far more different than normal. It was once close to a nuclear plant 30 years go that went hazard causing all the inhabitants of that village to suffer from side effects( Hehe). As soon as Emma arrives in this village she realizes there is little to no women in the village and that everyone is Fat ugly and disfigured. She then realizes that there is a plot going on in the village and she will stop at nothing to uncover it.
Here some of the tags that will be happening in the early stages of the game. I dont wanna spoil the Darker ones for later updates yet so I will only post just a few.

- BLACKMAIL--GANGBANG--RAPE--CORRUPTION--HARDCORE--BDSM--MONSTERS--BEASTIALITY--PUBLIC USE--BIG BREASTS--BIG ASS--CUMFLATION-BODY MODIFICATION--RYONA- OLD MEN--FAT MEN--DOUPLE AND TRIPLE PENETRATION--PROLAPSE--INCEST- LARGE INSERTIONS--PISS DRINKING.

Here is the model for Emma.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
This is horrible. How can you draw those proportions and put in creampie tag but NOT put in pregnancy in the game :eek:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes