chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
im stuck after i returned to the farm house after the church scene.

she said something about finding mina.

but i can progress anymore,

besides the prologue scenes, all i got is the old man in the side of the town molesting Anya and some flash backs
is the image samples in the front page not in the game yet?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
im stuck after i returned to the farm house after the church scene.

she said something about finding mina.

but i can progress anymore,

besides the prologue scenes, all i got is the old man in the side of the town molesting Anya and some flash backs
is the image samples in the front page not in the game yet?
I can't remember which bit exactly you're on, but I think you need to head out of the city up to a path in the forest that'll take you to a clearing for a cut scene, if you've already done that then you need to head north over the bridge

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
I can't remember which bit exactly you're on, but I think you need to head out of the city up to a path in the forest that'll take you to a clearing for a cut scene, if you've already done that then you need to head north over the bridge
thanks, i needed to destroy the sign on the northern bridge. didnt know it can be destroyed due to clicking on it in the start

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
What is the content of the game in term of scenes. is there really sad end or amputee or slavery ?
There's no end at all yet, still only on chapter 2! No amputee stuff either, I'm assuming you came from the devs other game where there's all kinds of extreme shit so who know's what he'll eventually add. From what we can tell the main heroine was very briefly enslaved off screen if that counts? Will almost definitely be more of that sort of thing later, but unlike the devs previous game pretty much all that content looks like it will be at least somewhat optional

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
ok so what scenes of sex happen after the prologue i don't know if i'm missing anything is there any way to get the pleasure house person to have sex with anya and any sex scenes in chapter 2 i could have missed

Nikolni

Sep 28, 2018
I extracted all the images to see if there were any scenes I missed, there's a bunch of scenes with the King that I didn't get, is that a route you can take or is that stuff just not in the game yet?

Sep 8, 2017
I extracted all the images to see if there were any scenes I missed, there's a bunch of scenes with the King that I didn't get, is that a route you can take or is that stuff just not in the game yet?
All images are in the game, you only need to be toke to your room by the king, and where you are in the Male character POV fail to find the room where they are 3 times and you will unlock all the scenes.

Reactions: Nikolni
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes