Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
i feel bad for the dev. he makes great games but yet earn so little.

I hope he can put his game on dlsite.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
wait. can you further explain what does it have to do with genre?
He means that ntr isn't too popular, i think it may be the art, as in it isn't as good as other games, then again there are many games with great art that is wasted on them, plus publicity, i only found this dev by chance recently so it may help if we spread the word around (including that the games are in english)

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
He means that ntr isn't too popular, i think it may be the art, as in it isn't as good as other games, then again there are many games with great art that is wasted on them, plus publicity, i only found this dev by chance recently so it may help if we spread the word around (including that the games are in english)
i thought he was referring to the dlsite issue not the popularity.

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
He means that ntr isn't too popular
Wrong, i dont know why you came to that conclusion first but ntr is literally one of the bigest/most popular genres out there

by genre i meant the part where everyone/everything pretty much fucks the heroine/fmc, i dont know if this has a term but yea

• Angry
Reactions: ItsNotUs

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
i feel bad for the dev. he makes great games but yet earn so little.

I hope he can put his game on dlsite.
Apparently he lost his Japanese translator, so he'll probably wait until he can get it translated before he puts it up on DLsite

The new game is finished!!!
I let here the trial version and the full post:

Mega

Playing through the game now, I gotta say the premise is really stupid:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No offense Not Little Boy. It's stupid in a fun way, and the rest of the game is good so it's not too bad.

Playing through Mei's route first, I already liked her design the best but when it became clear her route revolved around

I'd definitely give it a look if you like the devs other stuff, which I assume most people do considering the thread we're on

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Apparently he lost his Japanese translator, so he'll probably wait until he can get it translated before he puts it up on DLsite

Playing through the game now, I gotta say the premise is really stupid:
No offense Not Little Boy. It's stupid in a fun way, and the rest of the game is good so it's not too bad.

Playing through Mei's route first, I already liked her design the best but when it became clear her route revolved around

I'd definitely give it a look if you like the devs other stuff, which I assume most people do considering the thread we're on
finished Ai Route, it was pretty good
Mei route was amazing until the very end, that ending had a lot of potential but little boy chose imo the worst thing possible.
going to play Jun's route soon, she does have a lot of potential.
finished Jun Route, pretty good as well but had the same problem as the Mei route.

Last edited:
Reactions: flobadog

zlobik310

Oct 25, 2017
Mei route was amazing until the very end, that ending had a lot of potential but little boy chose imo the worst thing possible.
How did you avoid errors? Sorry for my bad eng.

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
I dont know about the other routes yet (since i havent finished ai) but the first "error" in ai's route isnt an error, its an image missing, the image missing is AiB0001, the closest you can come to fixing it up is to copy and pasteing AiB0002 into the same folder and editing it into AiB0001

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
just go to the picture folder(where all the errors happens) and copy some archive to have the same name as the one it say its missing.

example: the missing file is called ANA0001G.png, then you go to like ANA0002G.rpgmvp copy it and change the copy's name to ANA0001G.rpgmvp.

it wont show the actual missing image but atleast fix the problems. and as far as i know, all the missing images are the start of the scenes so no real content is lost i guess

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
finished Jun Route, pretty good as well but had the same problem as the Mei route.
Yeah, shit was awesome right up until the, er, remodeling. That stuff was too much, even for a weirdo like me, poor Mei. Bit worried about what will happen to Jun now you said that, but morbidly curious too...

The Anya, sorry, the Anna scenes were pretty good too, but do they just end after the tattooist scenes? I couldn't find any more but it did feel like there should have been a follow up with her tattooed

Dec 6, 2021
Yeah, shit was awesome right up until the, er, remodeling. That stuff was too much, even for a weirdo like me, poor Mei. Bit worried about what will happen to Jun now you said that, but morbidly curious too...

The Anya, sorry, the Anna scenes were pretty good too, but do they just end after the tattooist scenes? I couldn't find any more but it did feel like there should have been a follow up with her tattooed
There must be because the last screenshot of the f95 post of the game has her tatooed. The thing is I don't know how to find it.
Nvm just found it. It's missable because if you fail one of her scenes you lose all of them, or at least that happens with the later ones.

Last edited:

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
I've tried many NTRs and generally the MCs are completely useless and brainless. But this MC is pretty decent, and I also like that the game is not linear and has some subquests

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes